PDA

View Full Version : First game of the year!

nedlug
06-23-2005, 10:44 PM
Hey guys!

I'm actually making it to my first (and most likely only) Sox game of the year on Saturday! JC vs. the Cubs at USCF, that should be worth the 6 hour trip each way...

GO SOX!

BRDSR
06-24-2005, 12:59 AM
See you there. Here's hoping your only game is a White Sox winner. They're playing about .700 ball with me in attendance this year, so you've got a good chance.

elrod
06-24-2005, 01:30 AM
Where is St. John, Indiana?

ShoelessJoeS
06-24-2005, 02:46 AM
Hey guys!

I'm actually making it to my first (and most likely only) Sox game of the year on Saturday! JC vs. the Cubs at USCF, that should be worth the 6 hour trip each way...

GO SOX!
you are a lucky, lucky man...I NEED TIX!

:whiner:

gosox3072
06-24-2005, 07:10 AM
They're playing about .700 ball with me in attendance this year.

They are playing about .700 ball total:redneck :supernana:

nedlug
06-24-2005, 09:02 AM
Where is St. John, Indiana?

It's right on the Illinois-Indiana border, about 30 minutes south of the lake. If I go straight west, I'd be in Crete.

you are a lucky, lucky man...I NEED TIX!

:whiner:

Yeah, I'll be in LF, a couple rows behind the bullpen... my buddy's got season tickets, and he came through in the clutch.

I was at the Cubs-Sox game a couple years ago that got deluged with rain with the Cubs ahead, and after they started play again, the Sox came back and won it... it was an awesome game, like God stopped the rain so we could win...

LuvSox
06-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Hey guys!

GO SOX!

I'm only a few miles north of you, I'm only 45 minutes from the park. Of course leaving the park is where the 6 hours come in. :D: