PDA

View Full Version : Obviously he wasn't drinking Falstaff's

Soxheads
11-17-2001, 05:34 PM
from espn.com

Jose Canseco was released from jail Nov. 14 after being charged in a nightclub fight that left one man with a broken nose and another needing 20 stitches in his lip. The baseball star was charged with two counts of aggravated battery in the Halloween night scuffle. His twin brother, Ozzie, was charged with one count and also was released from Miami-Dade County Jail. Jose Canseco posted bail of $15,000 and Ozzie Canseco of $7,500. They face arraignment Dec. 4.

GASHWOUND
11-17-2001, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
from espn.com

Jose Canseco was released from jail Nov. 14 after being charged in a nightclub fight that left one man with a broken nose and another needing 20 stitches in his lip. The baseball star was charged with two counts of aggravated battery in the Halloween night scuffle. His twin brother, Ozzie, was charged with one count and also was released from Miami-Dade County Jail. Jose Canseco posted bail of $15,000 and Ozzie Canseco of $7,500. They face arraignment Dec. 4.

I wonder if Manuel still wants Canseco back like he said before.

Jerry_Manuel
11-17-2001, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
I wonder if Manuel still wants Canseco back like he said before.

He is a free agent.

:reinsy
No free agents is what I told Kenny.

RedPinStripes
11-20-2001, 08:31 AM
:jerry
I'm going to put the best possible team on the field we have like I did in april and May.