PDA

View Full Version : 1994 how it should have been?

StockdaleForVeep
06-23-2005, 07:19 PM
During lunch at work i was pondering the current season, anyone seeing a comparison between this season and 94 in that the sox and the nationals(expos) are currently playing extremely well and both have what looks to be a fantastic crop of future stars. Who knows, maybe this year we'll see what woulda happened if 94 had a world series and it was sox\expos.

Am i just burned out from work or there validity to my ponderins

batmanZoSo
06-23-2005, 08:32 PM
During lunch at work i was pondering the current season, anyone seeing a comparison between this season and 94 in that the sox and the nationals(expos) are currently playing extremely well and both have what looks to be a fantastic crop of future stars. Who knows, maybe this year we'll see what woulda happened if 94 had a world series and it was sox\expos.

Am i just burned out from work or there validity to my ponderins

I think we'd handle them easily, so I hope so.

samram
06-23-2005, 08:50 PM
I think we'd handle them easily, so I hope so.

The Sox would have no chance against Elo and you know it. Should have held onto him.

FielderJones
06-23-2005, 09:05 PM
The Sox would have no chance against Elo and you know it. Should have held onto him.

:tealpolice: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=18#)

TheOldRoman
06-23-2005, 09:05 PM
:o: "911!"

:tealpolice:

whtsx1959
06-23-2005, 09:10 PM
I saw this website on tv a year ago. They simulated the rest of the season ('94). The Sox lost to New York in Game 7 of the ALCS.

Frank doesn't get the Triple Crown, Griffey edged him out with 61 home runs.

Expos run WS in 6

What If Sports (http://www.whatifsports.com/mlb94/)

Get FONC
06-23-2005, 09:12 PM
You Just Jinxed Us!!!!:angry:
How could you bring up the strike. Now the season is over. Now the conspericy to stop the whitesox will return. The twins will get their special bats and balls again and as every second half of the season for the past couple of years they will go nearly undefeated after the all-star break. We are doomed i tell you, DOOMED!!!

Now pretend that was all in teal, I left it in black just to fool with you guys.:tongue:

samram
06-23-2005, 09:14 PM
I saw this website on tv a year ago. They simulated the rest of the season ('94). The Sox lost to New York in Game 7 of the ALCS.

Frank doesn't get the Triple Crown, Griffey edged him out with 61 home runs.

Expos run WS in 6

What If Sports (http://www.whatifsports.com/mlb94/)

What if Sports is a fun site- if you're willing to be in a league pretty much all the time. If you're not, you'll miss the changes they make to the simulator and a team that succeeded six months ago will be awful.

batmanZoSo
06-23-2005, 09:28 PM
:o: "911!"

:tealpolice:

:tealpolice: (http://misc.php/?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=18#)

Seriously, everyone in the world knew he was joking. Give it a rest, guys.

samram
06-23-2005, 09:36 PM
Seriously, everyone in the world knew he was joking. Give it a rest, guys.

Thanks, man.:smile:

MiamiSpartan
06-23-2005, 09:40 PM
I always thought the Sox would have taken the Series in 6...Everything was just clicking for them....