PDA

View Full Version : Elimination Game: Arizona State vs. Florida

NonetheLoaiza
06-23-2005, 07:07 PM
For those wanting to talk about the game...

Should be a pretty good one. I hope ASU can get this one. They have survived about 100 deaths, but have never given up.

On a side note, this CWS has been one of the best I can remember. Good games all around. Although, I'm only 20 years old...

GO DEVILS!

NonetheLoaiza
06-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Larish and Buck back to back doubles in the top 1st. Buck scored on a wild pitch from third. 2-0 ASU after 1.

Viva Medias B's
06-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Right now, it's 6-3 Gators. The momentum for Florida seem to turn when their starting pitcher went down with a leg injury and a fan interfefence call that Gators coach Pat McMahon disagreed with.

Tragg
06-23-2005, 10:01 PM
After my greenies did the biggest choke job in history (overthrowing 3rd to score 2, instead of taking the easy DP), I can't even think about the cws.

NonetheLoaiza
06-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Right now, it's 6-3 Gators. The momentum for Florida seem to turn when their starting pitcher went down with a leg injury and a fan interfefence call that Gators coach Pat McMahon disagreed with.

When that happened, I had this feeling that the game would go the other way. Definitely a turning point.

I wish the Devils would have won, but they played their hearts out, and it made for some great baseball. This whole CWS has been awesome to watch.

doublem23
06-24-2005, 10:55 AM
Did anybody else watch that game and wonder how Florida didn't light up ASU's starter? Or was it just me, but it looked like he was bringing his fastball/change (3/4s) from a completely different arm angle than he would bring his breaking ball (almost sidearming it). I mean, I've seen guys tip their pitches, but that was unreal.

Maybe I overanalyzed sitting on the couch, but I couldn't believe they weren't pounding the **** out of him.