PDA

View Full Version : Collecting stories for Chicago Baseball Book

BillSkowronski34
06-23-2005, 01:46 PM
I came across this website while researching for my new book Black & Blue; One City, Two Teams, A Million Stories. The book is about the rivalry between Chicago's two baseball teams, the White Sox and the Cubs. I am collecting stories and looking for people to interview for the book. If you love Chicago baseball and want to have your voice heard in this book, contact me as soon as possible. My email address is william.skowronski@yellowbook.com or you can reach me at williamskowronski@yahoo.com

The rivalry belongs to the citizens of Chicago, so will the book. It will be our accounts of our rivalry. Each chapter will open with personal accounts of each subject taken from every day Chicagoans compiled through interviews. If you would like to take part, simply email me the answers to some of the following questions. Make sure to provide your information so I can credit you for your help.

Thanks!!

Bill Skowronski

Interview Questions:

“Would you rather see the other team win the World Series or your team lose in the League Championship Series?” “Would you rather see your team not make the playoffs or see the other team reach the World Series?”

“On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being low (I’m not into baseball at all) and 10 (I watch as many games as I can and follow the events daily) being high, how much of a baseball fan are you?”

“How long have you been a baseball fan?” “Have you always cheered for the same team?”

“What do you think of the other baseball team in Chicago?” “What do you think of the fans of the other baseball team in Chicago?” “Why do you feel this way?” “What do you dislike about the other guys?”

Interview Form

Name:

Date of Birth:

Address:

Years at address:

Birthplace:

Favorite MLB Team:

Favorite Baseball related memory: