PDA

View Full Version : Bullpen Bar question???

GiveMeSox
06-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Pardon if this has been addressed before but I just turned 21 not too long ago so Im just getting into the bar scene now. I want to try and sit in the picnic tables for the cubs sox game this weekend. When does the bullpen bar open before the game, when does the gates open, is there usually a line to get these picnic tables? I know they cost $$ and thats fine, I just want to know if I get there before the gates open do I have a legit shot at getting in there and getting a table?

iamkoza
06-22-2005, 07:27 PM
you have to get there really early at least 1.5 hours b4 gametime, its $15 bucks... go to gate 2 to get in there

Ol' No. 2
06-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Pardon if this has been addressed before but I just turned 21 not too long ago so Im just getting into the bar scene now. I want to try and sit in the picnic tables for the cubs sox game this weekend. When does the bullpen bar open before the game, when does the gates open, is there usually a line to get these picnic tables? I know they cost $$ and thats fine, I just want to know if I get there before the gates open do I have a legit shot at getting in there and getting a table?For normal games there is a line outside gate 2 waiting to get in. I don't even want to think how early the line starts forming for Cubs-Sox games. The bar opens when the gates open, which is normally 90 min before game time, but has been moved up to 2 hr before game time for these games. If it was me, I'd plan on getting in line 3 hr before game time if you really want a table.

BTW, it's a great place to watch the game on a summer night (or day for that matter).