PDA

View Full Version : Daily Southtown article on Sox fans

soxfan43
06-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey guys just wanted to see your opinions on this. Frankly, I don't really care who is Sox fan or not but I agree with Brooks, the bandwagon is open

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/columns/arvia/x22-ard1.htm

FielderJones
06-22-2005, 06:47 PM
It's a two-edged sword. Certainly we'd like to see attendance threads a thing of the past, even in the Roadhouse. Making the Cell trendy would go a long way toward that. On the other hand, having clueless cellphone wielders paying zero attention to the game would make the park like Wrigley without the urine odor and bad food. It's a tough choice.

soxfan43
06-22-2005, 07:00 PM
I hear ya. But the more the better I guess. I think at least in my experience this season is that there are more then enough die hard serious sox fans at the games ,so a few people more interested in the social side of going to a game can't hurt. I'm just so sick of everytime I am in a baseball arguement with a cubs fan, they try to change the topic to attendence.

FielderJones
06-22-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm just so sick of everytime I am in a baseball arguement with a cubs fan, they try to change the topic to attendence.

What else can they talk about, besides Lee?

soxfan43
06-22-2005, 07:06 PM
I feel bad for them when his triple crown run finally fades out as the sox playoff run starts

RallyBowl
06-22-2005, 09:24 PM
Anyone who has ever proclaimed that they are a scrubs fan may feel free to try to jump on the bandwagon, celebrity or not. But just be warned- the first thing you will see is my size 13 boot trying to kick your candy-ass off.:churrosarmy: