PDA

View Full Version : Farmer on MJH

White Sox Josh
06-22-2005, 05:14 PM
Talks about this:

Says you have to go back to the days of Richard Dodson inorder to find a better pitching staff.
He thinks that beating the bad teams is the for the Sox and that they are beating the teams they are supposed to.
Talks about Konerko's hitting and how when he pulls the ball he hits better.

Unregistered
06-22-2005, 05:18 PM
He's also been bitching about the amount of coverage the Sox have been getting in Chicago.

"I turn on the WGN to see what they're saying about us, and I get 1 minute on the SOX, 5 MINUTES on the Cubs, and the Yankees win not once, but TWICE in slow motion..."

Give em hell, Farmio.

spawn
06-22-2005, 05:28 PM
I was listening to the Silvie and Carmen show this morning, expecting them to talk about the Sox win (especially since they're the Sox flagship station), and i get in-depth coverage ofJerome Williams outing for the Flubs...and this continued after the first commercial break. I don't know how much it lasted after that, because I turned it off...

34rancher
06-22-2005, 05:48 PM
He's also been bitching about the amount of coverage the Sox have been getting in Chicago.

"I turn on the WGN to see what they're saying about us, and I get 1 minute on the SOX, 5 MINUTES on the Cubs, and the Yankees win not once, but TWICE in slow motion..."

Give em hell, Farmio.
He was giving Tiny hell, since he was doing the broadcast on WGN this morning. Tiny tried to refute and say the Sox were first, but Farmio was according to Mac "busting Tiny's balls". Then he told Jurko and Mac to stop by and he would give them some clothes, at which point they asked about Tiny and he said he didn't have any Northside apparrel for him....

Pretty funny stuff.

Corlose 15
06-22-2005, 05:49 PM
Talks about this:

Says you have to go back to the days of Richard Dodson inorder to find a better pitching staff.
He thinks that beating the bad teams is the for the Sox and that they are beating the teams they are supposed to.
Talks about Konerko's hitting and how when he pulls the ball he hits better.

I'm pretty sure he said PK hits better when he's not pulling the ball.

Rocklive99
06-22-2005, 05:51 PM
I think he should get the same response than any member here, who cares at this point? We already have the best record in baseball, if I had to choose between that and media attention, I'd take the record, and living in this city, I know I can't have both. Plus, everyone is turning anyways, sooner or later, at this rate, everyone will be forced to talk SoxWhy does he need highlights, he was at the game :tongue: :redface:

RedPinStripes
06-22-2005, 05:56 PM
I was listening to the Silvie and Carmen show this morning, expecting them to talk about the Sox win (especially since they're the Sox flagship station), and i get in-depth coverage ofJerome Williams outing for the Flubs...and this continued after the first commercial break. I don't know how much it lasted after that, because I turned it off...

Plan on more of that. Especially next year when they don't have to show any affiliation with the Sox.

chisoxfanatic
06-22-2005, 06:08 PM
Could you imagine what the papers would be like if the Sox did win the World Series???

NEXT YEAR, CUBS FANS WILL CELEBRATE, AS JESUS PRIOR WINS WORLD SERIES MVP.

John Garland tosses a 3-hit shutout, as White Sox sweep Cardinals to win the World Series.

kevingrt
06-22-2005, 06:08 PM

Give em hell, Farmio.

Farmio is amazing at giving them hell. It's beautiful to listen to him bitch and moan about stuff like that.

Chisox003
06-22-2005, 06:14 PM
Could you imagine what the papers would be like if the Sox did win the World Series???

NEXT YEAR, CUBS FANS WILL CELEBRATE, AS JESUS PRIOR WINS WORLD SERIES MVP.

John Garland tosses a 3-hit shutout, as White Sox sweep Cardinals to win the World Series.

Oh oh, let me try

October 27, 2005
Cubs release reserve catcher Blanco, injured pitcher Fox
Sox take game 6 in stunning fashion; Win first title since 1917 See Page 5

Ha, that's fun...

dickallen15
06-22-2005, 06:34 PM
That's not far from the truth. I remember when the Sox were hosting a playoff game in 1993. The lead story on one of the local sportscasts was the Cubs fired Jim Lefevbre (sp). They went on and on about it, and left about 15 seconds for the White Sox vs. Toronto.

BainesHOF
06-23-2005, 01:11 AM
The Tribune and WGN sports departments have become journalistic jokes.

RedHeadPaleHoser
06-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Oh oh, let me try

October 27, 2005
Cubs release reserve catcher Blanco, injured pitcher Fox
Sox take game 6 in stunning fashion; Win first title since 1917 See Page 5

Ha, that's fun...

Wait, my turn...

HENDRY ANNOUNCES PRIOR TO BE MARSHALL FIELD SANTA CLAUS FOR 2005 SHOPPING SEASON; CUBS RE-SIGN MARK GRACE AS BENCH COACH, RON SANTO AS MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER

Guillen misuses entire bullpen, barely gets by Cards in Game 5 to eek WS victory.

LuvSox
06-23-2005, 08:42 AM
The Tribune and WGN sports departments have become journalistic jokes.

It's not just the sports, ever see WGN morning news? Bad bad bad.