PDA

View Full Version : I'm in on the Grinder Plan

hose
06-22-2005, 09:29 AM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ticketing/plans/prices.jsp

Just signed up for the 42 game grinder plan.:bandance:

My house projects and vacation plans are just going to have to wait for future available funds.:cool:

GregoryEtc
06-22-2005, 09:44 AM
I was once on a diet called the grinder plan. All grinders, all the time. MMMMMMM.... That era is known around the house as "when Daddy smelled like salami."

scottjanssens
06-22-2005, 10:55 AM
I just upgraded my Double Play plan to a Grinder Plan and improved my seats in the process. Come see me at sec 531 row 2. Woot!

Info for others considering a grinder plan:

-The plan starts July 4
-Premium lower box and premium club are gone
-If you buy lower box you will not have the same seat for every game
-If you buy club you will not have the same seat for every game
-You can get the same seat for every game for Premium Upper Box (and presumably upper box)
-If you buy lower box you will probably be in the upper deck when the Sox play the Yankees and Red Sox (you will only be charged the uppder deck price)
-If you're in the first 300 you're guaranteed to be able to purchase tickets to all home playoff games. If you're in the upper deck and have the same seats for every game, you'll get those same seats in the playoffs. Otherwise I assume you get the best available in your section or cheaper, but you'll have to ask a sales rep.
-A $200 per ticket non-refundable deposit for next season is required (will be deducted from any season plan you choose next year, if any).

EDIT:
<snip>
Disregard the previous edit. Apparantly I've no reading comprehension today.

aniceItch
06-22-2005, 10:58 AM
Are there even more than 42 home games left?

scottjanssens
06-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Are there even more than 42 home games left?

Starting with July 4 there are 42 home games.

With 2 in the ALDS and 2 in the ALCS and 2 in the WS that makes 48 home games left.

Rocky Soprano
06-22-2005, 11:08 AM
Starting with July 4 there are 42 home games.

With 2 in the ALDS and 2 in the ALCS and 2 in the WS that makes 48 home games left.

That's only if we sweep everyone in the playoffs. So there could be more home games. :cool:

rdwj
06-22-2005, 11:37 AM
...That era is known around the house as "when Daddy smelled like salami."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Now that's comedy!!

scottjanssens
06-22-2005, 12:20 PM
That's only if we sweep everyone in the playoffs. So there could be more home games. :cool:

Ye of little faith (and who can blame you!) I'd be perfectly happy with going to only 6 playoff games.