PDA

View Full Version : One Thing We All Missed

jhill36
06-21-2005, 11:58 PM
I am sooo happy. I wish so bad that I could be in Chicago to enjoy what most of you are enjoying!!!! I'll be in Chicago on July 22 for the Boston game under the lights for my first game of the season. I'm starting to think I should seriously think about making plans for October.

We're in heaven. And I've read a lot of posts, but I haven't seen anyone point out the fact that Minnesota is now officially not the wild card in the American League. Boston is. Still 92 games to go, but what if this holds til the end of the season?

We have the biggest lead of any team in the majors!

This is the best White Sox team in history.

kevingrt
06-22-2005, 12:02 AM
I am sooo happy. I wish so bad that I could be in Chicago to enjoy what most of you are enjoying!!!! I'll be in Chicago on July 22 for the Boston game under the lights for my first game of the season. I'm starting to think I should seriously think about making plans for October.

We're in heaven. And I've read a lot of posts, but I haven't seen anyone point out the fact that Minnesota is now officially not the wild card in the American League. Boston is. Still 92 games to go, but what if this holds til the end of the season?

We have the biggest lead of any team in the majors!

This is the best White Sox team in history.

If this holds we play the BoSox... but we have TOO MUCH baseball to go.

As Ozzie says, we are not good we are just good enough to win games

miker
06-22-2005, 12:08 AM

If we are "good enough" to win the last game of the post-season, I, and just about everyone else here would be VERY happy.

jhill36
06-22-2005, 12:17 AM

I love hearing Ozzie say things like that. Can anyone think of any more Ozzie-isms like that one?

chisoxfanatic
06-22-2005, 12:19 AM
I love hearing Ozzie say things like that. Can anyone think of any more Ozzie-isms like that one?

"Fung is winning, and winning is fung!"

Anyways, if we don't get the Wild Card coming from our division, you'll have more people claiming the weakness of our division, trying to take away from our brilliance this season. There's a part of me that wants the Wild Card going to another team in this division to get this division more respect.

jhill36
06-22-2005, 12:43 AM
I don't care what they say about the division. Besides, they'll never be able to get away with it because everyone will remember how Minnesota was the second coming just a few months earlier.