Per Hawk on 5/21 Broadcast.

gf2020
06-21-2005, 09:56 PM
Rotation:

Garcia v. Mitre
Jose v. Maddux
Garland v. (Undecided, perhaps Prior)

The way Pudgey pitched for the Flubbies tonight, I'd imagine that he'll get the start on Sunday. I can't believe the Cubs would be so stupid as to rush Prior back.

NDSox12
06-21-2005, 10:45 PM
Rotation:

Garcia v. Mitre
Jose v. Maddux

Just curious... what kind of stuff does this Undecided guy have?

SAVVY18
06-21-2005, 10:50 PM
He has a good fastball...well not really good, but it isn't bad....well, it depends on the weather. And his curve is OK, I guess. Decide for yourself on Sunday.

whitesoxfan
06-21-2005, 11:09 PM
Rotation:

Garcia v. Mitre
Jose v. Maddux

5/21 broadcast eh? Hawk is the next Ms. Cleo :o:

DickAllen72
06-21-2005, 11:10 PM
I'm glad they decided to skip BMac. Word is he's going to be a swing man--long relief and spot starter when they really need a 5th starter because of no days off. This is wise until El Duque comes back healthy.

I worry about the Sox facing pitchers just up from AAA whom they've never seen before. Maddux doesn't worry me at all. I'd rather face a rushed back Prior than Williams.

elrod
06-21-2005, 11:26 PM
I just hope Freddy doesn't give up a dinger in the first inning. That's all we need: Flub fans excited in our park at a Derrek Lee HR in the first and acting like they won the World Series.

ma_deuce
06-22-2005, 01:05 AM
Rotation:

Garcia v. Mitre
Jose v. Maddux

Sweet. Bring it on!

LauraJ14
06-22-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm glad they decided to skip BMac. Word is he's going to be a swing man--long relief and spot starter when they really need a 5th starter because of no days off. This is wise until El Duque comes back healthy.

I worry about the Sox facing pitchers just up from AAA whom they've never seen before. Maddux doesn't worry me at all. I'd rather face a rushed back Prior than Williams.

Williams has big league pitching experience with the Giants in 2003 and 2004.
I know that the Sox played the Giants in 2003 in interleague and they play them in spring training so its possible the Sox have seen him before.

gobears1987
06-22-2005, 09:52 AM
I just hope Freddy doesn't give up a dinger in the first inning. That's all we need: Flub fans excited in our park at a Derrek Lee HR in the first and acting like they won the World Series.
Freddy will do what he did last time in the first inning against the Cubs. That means he will bean D Lee.