PDA

View Full Version : Hawk hails Berns and Boerstein-strange bedfellows.

hawkjt
06-21-2005, 01:11 PM
The reapproachment continues with Hawk congratulating the same jerks he was ripping last year. A new radio contract makes for new friends I guess. I just think it was funny how the Score now is making nice. Now if the Moron is seen hugging Hawk we know hell has a cold front.

Rocklive99
06-21-2005, 01:13 PM
I thought they made up in the offseason, there was a post about it here, I think he's been on the show at least 2wice since then

DaleJRFan
06-21-2005, 01:55 PM
B&B have really cleaned up their show. When I lived in Geneva and had a 64 mile, one way drive to work, I used to listen to them. They used to be pretty offensive and the show lacked any semblance of insight or sports substance. I have been listening recently and I have to say that their show is actually very good. Despite the fact that one of them is a die hard Cubs fan, they really give it to the Cubs when they suck and talk em up when they are playing well, which is the way it should be. Same goes for the Sox. Where they used to rip the Sox endlessly, they are now very fair, towards both teams.

Palehose13
06-21-2005, 02:09 PM
I thought they made up in the offseason, there was a post about it here, I think he's been on the show at least 2wice since then

Yep, I believe that they did.

Uncle_Patrick
06-21-2005, 02:16 PM
The reapproachment continues with Hawk congratulating the same jerks he was ripping last year. A new radio contract makes for new friends I guess. I just think it was funny how the Score now is making nice. Now if the Moron is seen hugging Hawk we know hell has a cold front.

As stated elsewhere, Hawk and B&B made up quite a while ago. Now, if Murph starts praising the Sox...

cbrownson13
06-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Yep, definitely made up in the offseason and Hawk has been on at least twice since then.

SOXPHILE
06-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Actually, I think they're both Sox fans. Bernstein at least claims to be, even though he's a pseudo-intellectual north shore wine sipping priss, and seems more like a Cub fan. He has always said he was a Sox fan. I've heard that T. Diddly is one too, and he is from the south suburbs. It just seems like they make fun of Sox fans, and the white trash image more, but I think they're trying to compensate for all the crap they give the Cubs and Cub fans.

Madvora
06-21-2005, 03:10 PM
I had no idea they made up. When I heard Hawk say that last night I was surprised.

I can't stand those two guys. The one thing I did like was them actually speaking the truth about Sosa for years before anyone else would.

MIgrenade
06-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Despite the fact that one of them is a die hard Cubs fan, they really give it to the Cubs when they suck and talk em up when they are playing well, which is the way it should be. Same goes for the Sox. Where they used to rip the Sox endlessly, they are now very fair, towards both teams.

Neither of them are Cub fans, both are Sox fans. They don't openly admit it like they used to but they are.

Rocklive99
06-21-2005, 04:34 PM
I thought it was funny how DJ was silent. It sounded like Hawk wanted a response, especially after "that is a lot of shows", I think it was DJ's comment that they ran with last year, that caused Hawk to say something that erupted a big feud with Hawk

MtEverett
06-21-2005, 04:42 PM
I thought it was funny how DJ was silent. It sounded like Hawk wanted a response, especially after "that is a lot of shows", I think it was DJ's comment that they ran with last year, that caused Hawk to say something that erupted a big feud with Hawk

Silent DJ, That's great. He's prob pissed that they have abused the "UH-OH" clip for weeks.

:DJ uh-oh

Soxzilla
06-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Who are Berns and Boerstein?

:rolleyes:

:wink: