PDA

View Full Version : Status of Contracts?

chisox
06-21-2005, 11:34 AM
brothers and sisters. i've been spending the morning looking for an easily digestible break-down of the contract status of all of the sox's active players. i'm just looking for information on how much time remains on each player's contract and how much loot they're pulling in. also, if there's any information on how much money is going to be available the next couple seasons, ie; not tied up in contracts, that'd be great too. i'm not looking for anything really complex.

long story short, in addition to studying law down here in buenos aires i volunteer teaching kids english and math. what better way to learn english and bit about american culture("can you say, 'you can put it on the board...yes!'? good, now try, 'he's my f****** enemy,' very good!"), crunch some numbers, and act as a white sox missionary?

any help would be great guys. thanks in advance.

White Sox Josh
06-21-2005, 11:55 AM
MLB4U.com (http://www.mlb4u.com)

chisox
06-21-2005, 11:58 AM
beautiful. exactly what i was looking for.

White Sox Josh
06-21-2005, 12:01 PM
Free Agents Next Year for the Sox:
1B/DH- Paul Konerko
OF- Timo Perez
C- Chris Widger

Options:
1B/DH- Frank Thomas
RP- Cliff Politte
OF/DH- Carl Everett

Arb Eligable:
RP- Shingo Takatsu
C- A.J. Pierzynski
SP- Jon Garland
3B- Joe Crede
2B- Willie Harris
IF- Pablo Ozuna

The Dude
06-21-2005, 12:32 PM
i found this interesting:

Naoyuki Shimizu: SP for the Chiba Lotte Mariners wants to come to MLB via posting system this off-season (specifically would like to join CHW) Agent: Don Nomura

White Sox Josh
06-21-2005, 12:33 PM

Naoyuki Shimizu: SP for the Chiba Lotte Mariners wants to come to MLB via posting system this off-season (specifically would like to join CHW) Agent: Don Nomura

Shingo should recruit him because they were both teamates. That was Shingo's old team.

The Dude
06-21-2005, 12:34 PM
Shingo should recruit him because they were both teamates. That was Shingo's old team.

As Jim Carrey says in Dumb & Dumber, "PICK EM UP!"

White Sox Josh
06-21-2005, 12:34 PM
Hirotoshi Ishii: lefty reliever for Yakult Swallows will likely be posted after 2005 seasonShingo should recruit him because they were both teamates. That was Shingo's old team.

White Sox Josh
06-21-2005, 12:35 PM
As Jim Carrey says in Dumb & Dumber, "PICK EM UP!"love that movie.

scottjanssens
06-21-2005, 12:47 PM

Where'd you see this?

The Dude
06-21-2005, 12:58 PM
Where'd you see this?

from the link earlier in the thread at the bottom of the page.
http://www.mlb4u.com/freeagent.html