PDA

View Full Version : Where is Dimitri Young now???

chisoxfanatic
06-21-2005, 03:21 AM
IIRC, Mr. Young boldly stated that it would be the Tigers and Cleveland contending for the division crown, basically stating that both our beloved Pale Hose and the Twins weren't good enough to withstand their "power."

HA!!!

I seriously wonder what he's thinking now that he's in a huge hole and that Cleveland's STILL 9.5 games back...Hell, even Minnesota's above both of them, and they trail US by 8 games.

Keep making Dimitri Young eat his words, Sox!!!

doublem23
06-21-2005, 04:07 AM
I don't think Dmitri would eat his words unless they came deep fried with a side of fries and a large Coke.

Cubbiesuck13
06-21-2005, 04:09 AM
I don't think Dmitri would eat his words unless they came deep fried with a side of fries and a large Coke.

ZING!

Fredsox
06-21-2005, 05:57 AM

:rolling:

munchman33
06-21-2005, 08:53 AM

:rolling: That's got to get post of the week consideration. Are Mods eligible?

Mohoney
06-22-2005, 01:12 AM
Well, the Tigers have a GOLDEN opportunity right now, after taking the 1st of the 3 games in the Metrodome.

Here's a question: if the Tigers sweep the Twins, do we start taking them seriously?

Or do we just use it as a way to write the Twins off?

chisoxfanatic
06-22-2005, 01:57 AM
Well, the Tigers have a GOLDEN opportunity right now, after taking the 1st of the 3 games in the Metrodome.

Here's a question: if the Tigers sweep the Twins, do we start taking them seriously?

The later, since the Tigers will NEVER become a threat to our beloved.

fquaye149
06-22-2005, 08:25 AM

you mean if the 4th place tigers become the 3rd place tigers should we run and hide under the table?

I don't know. Maybe.

Malgar 12
06-22-2005, 10:14 AM
The later, since the Tigers will NEVER become a threat to our beloved.

They were awful two years ago, but some would argue they cost us the division. (that and Jose Paniagua)

The tiggers has something like 25% of their entire season win total against the Sox in 03.

Ol' No. 2
06-22-2005, 11:08 AM
http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/images/players/mugshot/ph_120044.jpg Just wait until I come back from my knee, um, I mean hernia surgery.

itsnotrequired
06-22-2005, 08:18 PM
Speaking of Young, he was taken out of tonight's game against the Twins before the second inning. Anyone know why?:dunno: