PDA

View Full Version : Sox Wives softball game on Friday

Palehose13
06-20-2005, 11:07 PM
I have tickets to Friday's game and I believe the Sox/cubs wives are squaring off in a game of softball before the contest. Does anyone have any info about this (when is it, when do gates open?)? Now that Grudz wife is gone the Sox wives might have a chance. :cool:

SouthSide4Life
06-20-2005, 11:17 PM
will MRS. PODSEDNIK be playing!!!!!

Palehose13
06-20-2005, 11:25 PM

*sigh* please don't get this sent to the roadhosue.

I would actually like to see Lovie Jung (Garland's girl) play...even if it is slow pitch.

chisoxcardsbabe
06-21-2005, 12:19 AM

*sigh*

No. Sadly, I have other obligations for that day...

Palehose13
06-23-2005, 11:28 AM
Anyone have any info on this? I searched the Sox site and couldn't find any. :(:

White Sox Josh
06-23-2005, 12:37 PM
I have to admit that Kerry Wood's wife is pretty hot. Anyways do the proceeds go to charity or something?

Palehose13
06-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Anyways do the proceeds go to charity or something?

I believe so.

The Wall
06-23-2005, 12:49 PM
I have to admit that Kerry Wood's wife is pretty hot. Anyways do the proceeds go to charity or something?

Not anymore! If you have seen her pictures recently promoting this game and that stupid picture book, you should have noticed she isnt a hottie anymore :tongue:

chisoxfanatic
06-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Not anymore! If you have seen her pictures recently promoting this game and that stupid picture book, you should have noticed she isnt a hottie anymore :tongue:

Wearing Cubbie blue instantly removes your name from the list of "hotties."

cleanwsox
06-23-2005, 02:02 PM
I have tickets to Friday's game and I believe the Sox/cubs wives are squaring off in a game of softball before the contest. Does anyone have any info about this (when is it, when do gates open?)? Now that Grudz wife is gone the Sox wives might have a chance. :cool:

Any way we can trade for that bum in the Diamondbacks organization who is married to Jennie Finch. We would have a great team then! Anything to beat the Cubs!

The Wall
06-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Any way we can trade for that bum in the Diamondbacks organization who is married to Jennie Finch. We would have a great team then! Anything to beat the Cubs!

you mean get Casey Diagle onto the Sox pitching staff when hez not even in the majors?

cleanwsox
06-23-2005, 02:21 PM
you mean get Casey Diagle onto the Sox pitching staff when hez not even in the majors?

Yah, I'm gonna go ahead and :tealpolice:

myself.

soxfanreggie
06-23-2005, 02:31 PM
It might be worth it to add him to the bullpen for just one game...especially one MB is pitching. You really don't need much of a bullpen besides Hermie and maybe one other reliever like Politte or Cotts. So clean, it wasn't all that bad of a selection.

JohnBasedowYoda
06-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Wearing Cubbie blue instantly removes your name from the list of "hotties."

just remove the cubbie blue....if you get my drift

RallyBowl
06-23-2005, 02:56 PM
will MRS. PODSEDNIK be playing!!!!!I don't get it. someone educate me, please.

JohnBasedowYoda
06-23-2005, 02:58 PM
I don't get it. someone educate me, please.

neither do i, educate us both

Tekijawa
06-23-2005, 03:40 PM

And if, like, they were going to let her speak any more (Giggle) I was, Like, going to Puke... Oh my GAWD!

And if she was going to make a reference to how she hoped Kerry wasn't watching because she was going to get in trouble I was going to run, nut first, into a doornob!

PAPChiSox729
06-23-2005, 03:43 PM
neither do i, educate us both

Just do a search for Scott Podsednik's wife in the WSI search engine. There was a thread on her a while back.

JohnBasedowYoda
06-23-2005, 03:55 PM
Just do a search for Scott Podsednik's wife in the WSI search engine. There was a thread on her a while back.

now i understand, thanks to google!