PDA

View Full Version : Where do opponents stay?

Rocklive99
06-20-2005, 02:49 PM
Just wondering if the Sox opponents all stay in the same hotel when they come to play here, or if it depends on the team?

Also, Is there a way to find out where the Sox stay on the road? I remember a different thread were posters were asking where they stayed in different series since they were watching the Sox on the road, and someone was able to name the hotels, just wondering where's the source for this? I think I remember someone saying the media guide, is this just the regular program they sell at Sox games or some special guide at the park or the press gets? I'm not a stalker or anything, but it'd be so cool to have an experience like the one Pasqua is talking about if I ever follow them on a road trip if I get some time off.

Also, how about the Bulls or Flubs opponents? Just thought it'd be cool sometime if I'm staying downtown and be able to hang out with some professional athletes

DaveIsHere
06-20-2005, 03:00 PM
I am going to Cleveland in July and was hoping to run into the players. I am stayiing at the Sheraton that is like 2 blocks away from the park, I was hoping that is where the team stays

Meixner007
06-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Just wondering if the Sox opponents all stay in the same hotel when they come to play here, or if it depends on the team?

Also, Is there a way to find out where the Sox stay on the road? I remember a different thread were posters were asking where they stayed in different series since they were watching the Sox on the road, and someone was able to name the hotels, just wondering where's the source for this? I think I remember someone saying the media guide, is this just the regular program they sell at Sox games or some special guide at the park or the press gets? I'm not a stalker or anything, but it'd be so cool to have an experience like the one Pasqua is talking about if I ever follow them on a road trip if I get some time off.

Also, how about the Bulls or Flubs opponents? Just thought it'd be cool sometime if I'm staying downtown and be able to hang out with some professional athletes

I know most teams stay at the Westin on Michigan Ave.