PDA

View Full Version : Hello part 2


JoeBatters
11-16-2001, 05:29 PM
Hellooooooooooo White Sox Fans !
I have found a new home , should had been here long ago .
Love it !

FarWestChicago
11-16-2001, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by WASP
Hellooooooooooo White Sox Fans !
I have found a new home , should had been here long ago .
Love it ! Well, you can't undo the past. But, we can have fun in the future. :smile:

Daver
11-16-2001, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by WASP
Hellooooooooooo White Sox Fans !
I have found a new home , should had been here long ago .
Love it !


Welcome aboard.

doublem23
11-16-2001, 06:04 PM
Yeah, welcome to W.S.I., WASP! :)

Jerry_Manuel
11-16-2001, 06:13 PM
Nice to have you on board WASP. Interesting that your from hell, well not really interesting. Now it looks like when I tell someone they can go to hell I'll have to say go vist WASP.

(Smiley would be here, but I am fasting so to speak. No more smiley's for Jerry.)

WinningUgly!
11-16-2001, 09:29 PM
Welcome aboard WASP! A Blackie Lawless fan I suppose?

JoeBatters
11-16-2001, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Welcome aboard WASP! A Blackie Lawless fan I suppose?

O YES I AM , W.A.S.P. is the **** ! But KISS is my LIFE ! I see you are a KISS fan too ! O BOY , Here we go , we'll need a whole nother forum to discuss KISS ! Did you get a copy of Helldarado ?
And the next ones due out soon , if not all ready ! As i like to always say " SOX and ROLL "

CLR01
11-16-2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by WASP


O YES I AM , W.A.S.P. is the **** ! But KISS is my LIFE ! I see you are a KISS fan too ! O BOY , Here we go , we'll need a whole nother forum to discuss KISS ! Did you get a copy of Helldarado ?
And the next ones due out soon , if not all ready ! As i like to always say " SOX and ROLL "


You can talk about kiss all you want just do it in the parking lot.

WinningUgly!
11-16-2001, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by WASP


O YES I AM , W.A.S.P. is the **** ! But KISS is my LIFE ! I see you are a KISS fan too ! O BOY , Here we go , we'll need a whole nother forum to discuss KISS ! Did you get a copy of Helldarado ?
And the next ones due out soon , if not all ready ! As i like to always say " SOX and ROLL "

I think this thread will be moved to another forum shortly...the parking lot! I don't even know what Helldarado is. Looking forward to the KISS boxset on Tuesday!!!!

CLR01
11-16-2001, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



You can talk about kiss all you want just do it in the parking lot.


Oh yeah, i forgot to welcome you to WSI. The S stands for singleton and dont you forget it. :)

WinningUgly!
11-16-2001, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



Oh yeah, i forgot to welcome you to WSI. The S stands for singleton and dont you forget it. :)

White Singleton Interactive? Hmmmn.

JoeBatters
11-16-2001, 09:55 PM
Then i guess we should start our own thread in the " Parking Lot "
called " KISS and every other cool band " , lol ! Helldarado was a release from WASP couple years back , good stuff , they went back to there basics , like the first album and electric circus !

Daver
11-16-2001, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



Oh yeah, i forgot to welcome you to WSI. The S stands for singleton and dont you forget it. :)

Keep trying CLR,keep trying.

CLR01
11-16-2001, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!


White Singleton Interactive? Hmmmn.


I think PHG forgot a letter. I think it should be WLSI

We love singleton interactive.

JoeBatters
11-16-2001, 09:58 PM
Daver , singleton ? Have you found religion ? what ? ROWAND !
And choppers on my side on this one !

CLR01
11-16-2001, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by WASP
Daver , singleton ? Have you found religion ? what ? ROWAND !
And choppers on my side on this one !


I am not daver, but ill tell you that i have made it my off-season goal to convert everyone to Singletonism. Its great.



"All the ladies hang out at my place."

:slowswing

Daver
11-16-2001, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



I am not daver, but ill tell you that i have made it my off-season goal to convert everyone to Singletonism. Its great.



"All the ladies hang out at my place."

:slowswing

We have no interest in the "ladies" that hang out on North and Halsted.

I think Chris's wife might want a word with him now.

Daver
11-16-2001, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by WASP
Daver , singleton ? Have you found religion ? what ? ROWAND !
And choppers on my side on this one !

Wildchild is ready to chew you a new one since Chopper is under the weather.
Don't try and put words in my mouth.

WinningUgly!
11-16-2001, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by WASP
Then i guess we should start our own thread in the " Parking Lot "
called " KISS and every other cool band " , lol ! Helldarado was a release from WASP couple years back , good stuff , they went back to there basics , like the first album and electric circus !

There, I started a thread in the parking lot.

doublem23
11-16-2001, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
I am not daver, but ill tell you that i have made it my off-season goal to convert everyone to Singletonism. Its great.

So what are you gonna do when Kenny decided to dump Singleton to another team... What about the :scrubs?

Spiff
11-16-2001, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


So what are you gonna do when Kenny decided to dump Singleton to another team... What about the :scrubs?

I been meanin to fix that picture, the edges are too jagged. But I don't know if FWC can replace the tags.

FarWestChicago
11-16-2001, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00


I been meanin to fix that picture, the edges are too jagged. But I don't know if FWC can replace the tags. Fix away 00. That's a totally easy change. What a great tag that is.

doublem23
11-16-2001, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Fix away 00. That's a totally easy change. What a great tag that is.

That is true... So versatile... Really should be used more often. :)

:versatile
Chicks dig versatility... But I can never make it to third base... Not that I get to first all that often. And you thought my batting average was low...

Spiff
11-16-2001, 11:45 PM
Whoa that looks ugly don't use it yet.

FarWestChicago
11-16-2001, 11:51 PM
New and improved Classic 00 Scrubs tag:

:scrubs

Spiff
11-16-2001, 11:53 PM
Haha I was gonna delete that one since this one looks even better.

:scrubs

FarWestChicago
11-16-2001, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Haha I was gonna delete that one since this one looks even better.
Upgraded again. :)

Spiff
11-17-2001, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Upgraded again. :)

Bitchin.

WSI has the widest selection of original White Sox graphics on the net.

FarWestChicago
11-17-2001, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00


Bitchin.

WSI has the widest selection of original White Sox graphics on the net. I don't think there is any doubt about that. All of you guys are good.

doublem23
11-17-2001, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Bitchin.

WSI has the widest selection of original White Sox graphics on the net.

That's shweet, Uncle Donny.

CLR01
11-17-2001, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I don't think there is any doubt about that. All of you guys are good.



"I am good, good with the ladies. Muahahahaha"


:discomoron

Jerry_Manuel
11-17-2001, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
WSI has the widest selection of original White Sox graphics on the net.

Well you know what can I say? We have some good graphics guys.

Jerry_Manuel
11-17-2001, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I don't think there is any doubt about that. All of you guys are good.

Yes we are good, but the only thing that needs to get lost is that damn rotating smiley.