PDA

View Full Version : Twins and Cubs...

chisox
06-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Are the only two teams in the mlb to be in second place and trailing by more than 5 games.

Useless fact? Definitely. Brings a smile to my face? Definitely.

PAPChiSox729
06-19-2005, 07:31 PM
Are the only two teams in the mlb to be in second place and trailing by more than 5 games.

Well we are just that good. Same thing with the Cards.
:D:

DickAllen72
06-19-2005, 10:30 PM

That's the only thing they have in common. The Twins are an excellent baseball team and organization. The Cubs suck.

skobabe8
06-20-2005, 03:11 AM
That's the only thing they have in common. The Twins are an excellent baseball team and organization. The Cubs suck.

:thumbsup:

The Dude
06-20-2005, 06:48 AM

you gotta love it! Double digit lead coming???? Stay tuned

Chicago83
06-20-2005, 12:58 PM
Yes, but the Twins are actually good and just happen to be behind the best team in baseball. While the cubs just suck and are lucky to still be in 2nd.

WhiteSoxFan84
06-20-2005, 01:01 PM
you gotta love it! Double digit lead coming???? Stay tuned

HIGHLY unlikely. let's keep our feet on the ground guys.

the indians are red hot and yes they will start losing soon. but so will we.

i love the 7.5 game lead and would love if it became a 12.5 game lead by the all-star game, but you also have to be realistic and realize that the lead can be just 4.5 by the break.

fquaye149
06-20-2005, 01:12 PM
HIGHLY unlikely. let's keep our feet on the ground guys.

the indians are red hot and yes they will start losing soon. but so will we.

i love the 7.5 game lead and would love if it became a 12.5 game lead by the all-star game, but you also have to be realistic and realize that the lead can be just 4.5 by the break.

tut tut, it looks like rain

-christopher robin.

but really, you're just full of (winnie the) pooh.