PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Chant for Frank?

hawkjt
06-18-2005, 12:17 PM
People chant for Pauleeee cuz it is a very chantable name. Does Frank not deserve a chant when he is at the plate?

How bout; Hall of Famer clap,clap-clapclapclap ; Hall of Famer clap,clap-clapclapclap

Or; Lets go Frank!! Lets go Frank!!!

OK -they are lame but it just seems like we should let frank know he needs to stay in a sox uni for another 5 years and retire in front of a statue in the outfield pavilion.

SaltyPretzel
06-18-2005, 12:41 PM
My personal favorite from years past: MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP! :smile:

spiffie
06-18-2005, 12:43 PM
I would say the fact that every time he comes to the place he gets the loudest cheer of any of the position players should be fine for showing the love.

Of course, as a pro wrestling fan I enjoy chanting, and think it would be fun if the crowd did it for more people, but I'll take a good healthy ovation every time as well.

JohnBasedowYoda
06-18-2005, 12:49 PM
how about a loud constant scream at the top of our lungs until we pass out and fall over the railing of the ud.

kevingrt
06-18-2005, 01:46 PM
how about a loud constant scream at the top of our lungs until we pass out and fall over the railing of the ud.

That already seems to happen for some fans. It is funny how many fans have come to the park this year just to cheer for the Big Hurt. Everyone forgets Maggs now that Frank is bashing homers like he did in the early '90s. It is so fun to go the the ballpark nowadays since there are actually people in the blue things. The place gets loud and I don't feel like I'm the only one screaming my head off at the ballpark.