PDA

View Full Version : Aarons Amigos

chisoxfanatic
06-18-2005, 03:31 AM
Has anyone bumped into Aarons Amigos? If so, have you talked to them, and how are they? I saw them on TV tonight, that they were at the game. Are they partial season ticket holders, because I see them quite often?

It would be quite cool if they could do a profile on Aarons Amigos.

Viva Medias B's
06-18-2005, 09:04 AM
I wonder if they will become a rival organization of Crede's Crew.

gobears1987
06-18-2005, 10:10 AM
I wonder if they will become a rival organization of Crede's Crew.Crede's Crew is gone

LongLiveFisk
06-18-2005, 10:12 AM
I wonder if they will become a rival organization of Crede's Crew.

I was just going to say (jokingly) that these are the same guys that were once Crede's crew. But then again, maybe it's not a joke...maybe they really are! :wink:

zach23
06-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Has anyone bumped into Aarons Amigos? If so, have you talked to them, and how are they? I saw them on TV tonight, that they were at the game. Are they partial season ticket holders, because I see them quite often?

It would be quite cool if they could do a profile on Aarons Amigos.

I sit right next to them, they are on the same 27 game plan as me.
They are nice kids. They really get into the game and like to yell a lot. In the early innings of the game, Dustin Hermanson walks past us through the outfield moat going to the bullpen. The past two games the Amigos have given him a Pepsi and a Snickers bar.
At last night's game two of them had real sombreros instead of those cheap straw hats they have been wearing. I have been bugging them about that all season.
My friend and I have been calling them the Hanson brothers (from the movie "Slap Shot"). They are constantly arguing with each other over food, money or anything else. They also like to yell, "you suck" continuously at the left and center fielders.

RallyBowl
06-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Wasn't Crede's Crew the original of all the groups?

VeeckAsInWreck
06-18-2005, 10:43 AM
OH NO! The Cell is filled with gangs!

I was at a game in April and I sat next to "The Pod Squad". They seemed like some nice fellas.

I think I'm gonna start my own section and you're all free to join. I think we should get some straight jackets and be Crazy Carl's Compadres! (I know some mental health groups would be offended, but it will be in good fun)

Max Power
06-18-2005, 11:03 AM
I sit right next to them, they are on the same 27 game plan as me.
They are nice kids. They really get into the game and like to yell a lot. In the early innings of the game, Dustin Hermanson walks past us through the outfield moat going to the bullpen. The past two games the Amigos have given him a Pepsi and a Snickers bar.
At last night's game two of them had real sombreros instead of those cheap straw hats they have been wearing. I have been bugging them about that all season.
My friend and I have been calling them the Hanson brothers (from the movie "Slap Shot"). They are constantly arguing with each other over food, money or anything else. They also like to yell, "you suck" continuously at the left and center fielders.

I was sitting behind you at Wednesday's game in the '83 Fisk jersey. Are you one of the guys that does the "leave him in," "take him out" bit? Good stuff.
Yeah, Aaron's Amigos are cool. Rowand threw them a ball between one of the innings.

zach074
06-18-2005, 11:09 AM
I think I'm gonna start my own section and you're all free to join. I think we should get some straight jackets and be Crazy Carl's Compadres! (I know some mental health groups would be offended, but it will be in good fun)

I'm all for it, now let me just go find my straight jacket.:?:

LongLiveFisk
06-18-2005, 11:15 AM

Actually, it would be great if there was a WSI section. Somewhere in the bleachers would be perfect for this.

zach23
06-18-2005, 11:23 AM
I was sitting behind you at Wednesday's game in the '83 Fisk jersey. Are you one of the guys that does the "leave him in," "take him out" bit? Good stuff.
Yeah, Aaron's Amigos are cool. Rowand threw them a ball between one of the innings.

Yes, that would be me. I am the better looking one of the two. :cool:

zach23
06-18-2005, 11:34 AM
OH NO! The Cell is filled with gangs!

I was at a game in April and I sat next to "The Pod Squad". They seemed like some nice fellas.

It is funny that you say that.
A few weeks back there was a group called, "Rowand's Rowdies" that came down and wanted to fight with the Amigos because they felt they were the better Rowand fan group. The one guy offered up a picture of Rowand holding a T-shirt with "Rowand's Rowdies" scrawled on it as proof that they were better. Another told the Amigos to join them because, "we got numbers and you don't".
The whole encounter was the strangest thing I have ever seen. Guys starting a fight over who is the better player fan group. Security broke in and booted the one guy.
I have seen the Rowdies at more games, they ususally have a bed sheet with their group name on it and they wear T-shirts with it crudely written in marker. They even have a group of girls that hold a "Rowdies" bed sheet for them. Monday's game, they were in a section behind the Sox bullpen and the girls were in our section.

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Hey Guys! Check it out!!!
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49485&highlight=aarons+amigos

santo=dorf
06-18-2005, 01:46 PM
I was thinking of starting a faction called "Hermey's Homies" with us wearing facial hair like his. Supposedly I made it on TV in San Diego with my "Hermey is my Homeboy" sign. Does anyone else remember seeing this sign on Saturday or Sunday and which inning it was during? :?:

VeeckAsInWreck
06-18-2005, 02:35 PM
The whole encounter was the strangest thing I have ever seen. Guys starting a fight over who is the better player fan group. Security broke in and booted the one guy.

Ha! That's too funny. It reminds me of Monty Python's film, Life of Brian. Where "The People's Front of Judea" hates another group called "The Judean Peoples Front".

Moral of the story, let's all cheer for a common cause.

However, is there any way that WSI can manufacture pinstriped straight jackets with the #8 on it?

All proceeds can go to this site or a charity of PHG's choice.