PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on Sox/Cubs Pitching Matchups?

gosox83
06-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Anyone have any idea what the matchups are going to look like for next Fri. Sat. and Sun. against the ScRubs???

If I calculated it right it looks like same as last time for us.

Garcia
Contreras
El Duque though this time.

?????????

ChiSoxGirl
06-17-2005, 11:37 PM
Anyone have any idea what the matchups are going to look like for next Fri. Sat. and Sun. against the ScRubs???

Garcia
Contreras

?????????

I went through my schedule earlier this week and came up with the same results as you. I wish we could throw Buehrle and/or Garland at them! I doubt Ozzie would go to a 4-man rotation next week with the off-day on Thursday because as we all know, he doesn't put as much emphasis on the Cubs series as a series with the Twins, which is how it should be! :D:

batmanZoSo
06-17-2005, 11:48 PM

Garcia
Contreras

?????????

That'll do just fine. We'll even call up Felix Diaz to go easy on them in game 3.

The Wall
06-17-2005, 11:50 PM
Felix Diaz? :(:

nedlug
06-18-2005, 12:14 AM
Felix Diaz? :(:

Agreed. We need Arnie Munoz!

chisoxfanatic
06-18-2005, 12:29 AM
Agreed. We need Arnie Munoz!

I propose we get Carlos Castillo back (wherever he is) and have him start against the Royals.

Mr. White Sox
06-18-2005, 12:57 AM
I propose we get Carlos Castillo back (wherever he is) and have him start against the Royals.
Or we can call up Kevin Walker and have him start against the Spankyees in Spankyee Stadium. That will go as well as when Neal Cotts started against them 2 years ago. Great game.

chisoxfanatic
06-18-2005, 12:59 AM
Or we can call up Kevin Walker and have him start against the Spankyees in Spankyee Stadium. That will go as well as when Neal Cotts started against them 2 years ago. Great game.

Heck, why not have Ozzie Guillen start a game himself...He might have himself one FUNG game!!!