PDA

View Full Version : 10 things heard at PK'S locker after a game

RallyBowl
06-17-2005, 10:03 PM
-"Jason Giambi is the best hitting first baseman I have seen in the last fifteen years." "Carl should really watch the things he says when there's a mic around." "If Maggs was still here, we'd probably be 30 games over." "I don't think those guys are REAL cubans." "I'm pretty sure Mark uses spitballs, too." "All these foreigners on this team, I mean, it's just hard to play with them." "Willie Harris, to me, is kind of like the guy from 'Major League'- he's really fast, but other than that he just isn't very good." "Those guys in San Francisco were pretty accurate in their descriptions of A.J." "When you see Pods run in person, he really isn't all that fast." "I guess I'd have to say my commercial is the best one. Did you know that I was originally going to ask if Royce Clayton played for their team?"

ATXBMX
06-17-2005, 10:12 PM
-"Jason Giambi is the best hitting first baseman I have seen in the last fifteen years." "Carl should really watch the things he says when there's a mic around." "If Maggs was still here, we'd probably be 30 games over." "I don't think those guys are REAL cubans." "I'm pretty sure Mark uses spitballs, too." "All these foreigners on this team, I mean, it's just hard to play with them." "Willie Harris, to me, is kind of like the guy from 'Major League'- he's really fast, but other than that he just isn't very good." "Those guys in San Francisco were pretty accurate in their descriptions of A.J." "When you see Pods run in person, he really isn't all that fast." "I guess I'd have to say my commercial is the best one. Did you know that I was originally going to ask if Royce Clayton played for their team?"

that's better