batmanZoSo
06-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Take that LA. :cool::supernana::supernana::supernana::supernana:

Nard
Fraaaank. :bandance::gulp:

chidonez
I'm happy for Burly-man! He had to wade through all those NDs! :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Jurr
06-17-2005, 10:33 PM
I'm so glad I'm going to be at the park all this week.
I'm really feeling that this week (combined with the Twins struggles) may be the strong week the Sox need to get this division in a very manageable position.

Buehrle set the tone, the bats are heating up, and away we roll.

batmanZoSo
06-17-2005, 10:34 PM
If Buehrle and Garland aren't both on the All-Star team, I'm fidd'n to snap.

LongLiveFisk
:winner

:gulp: :bandance:

If Mark Buehrle doesn't make the All-Star team, I am gonna be so pissed!!

PaleHoseGeorge
:maggs
"Remember when we used to have threads about who was the best hitter on the Sox? I miss those days."

:roflmao:

SoxWillWin
I guess after the last 4 starts buerhle decided if he wanted a W he'd have to do it himself. Good job Sox.

Frank Thomas since return. 8 hits, 5 homeruns.

FloridaSox
Fraaaank. :bandance::gulp:
Frank's OPS 1.313.

SoxFanSince67
06-17-2005, 10:35 PM
I've waited patiently for 46-years for this thread

FloridaSox
06-17-2005, 10:36 PM
If Buehrle and Garland aren't both on the All-Star team, I'm fidd'n to snap.

Buehrle, Garland and Paulie

Jurr
I've waited patiently for 46-years for this thread
That's awesome. Great post.

StrTrkker
Great win by the Sox. Too bad we couldnt have shut them out 11-0 like the Go-Go Sox did in '59.

That would have been sweet...

Still this win deserves a :supernana:

PAPChiSox729
06-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Frank Thomas since return. 6 hits, 5 homeruns.

Really? Wow. That is crazy. Even his outs were deep flyouts. Frank has got that longball swing going.

SoxWillWin
So if the sox win tomorrow and the Dodger drop below .500 are we going to hear all that "The white sox haven't played any good teams" B.S. again????

:supernana: :bandance: :supernana: :bandance: :supernana:

RallyBowl
Great game, just short of dominance. Anyone out there still want to trade Frank?

Frater Perdurabo
06-17-2005, 10:41 PM
The Sox are so blessed/lucky/fortunate (take your pick) to have an ace like Mark Buehrle. How many teams would kill for a guy like him. Not only does he appear to be a truly great clubhouse guy and teammate, and a Cubs-hater, but he's also one hell of a pitcher. This may be the year he cracks the 20-win Mark!

Oh, and Frank Thomas - this man is on a mission!

Got to give props to Paulie Konerko as well. Whether he's just heating up with the warmer weather or if Frank's presence in the lineup is a factor (probably some of both), but he's been solid lately.

This team's starting pitching got them off the great start. Now the offense seems to be firing on all cylinders, top to bottom. It's becoming what I thought it might - a great combination of speed and power, thunder and lightning, mixed with balls-to-the-wall hustle.

When the offense has a bad game, usually the pitching keeps them in it. When the pitching suffers, the offense has the ability to bail them out. This team really is something special, and now may be the time when they start to put some distance between themselves and the Twins.

:supernana:

Cubbiesuck13
Perfect day as Sox win, Cubs Lose, Cards win and the Twins are .... (don't want to jinx it)

chidonez
Anyone know where I can get a dancing banana t-shirt? If not, I'll volunteer to make some (they might not actually dance).

chisoxmike
06-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Had 'em all along...

44-22

:supernana: :supernana: :supernana:

Frater Perdurabo
06-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Frank's OPS 1.313.

Best in the AL for a non-pitcher (Cliff Politte's is like 1.500 for his one at-bat).

voodoochile
06-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Frank's OPS 1.313.

Stunning stuff, even for those of us who were sure he would be a major asset to the team. For him to come back and hit this well this early is amazing...

Frank's the man...

:winner

:supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana:

SoxWillWin
Anyone know where I can get a dancing banana t-shirt? If not, I'll volunteer to make some (they might not actually dance).

I've seen Hologram T-shirts, that could dreate the Illusion of the Nana Dance

PeteWard
Perfect day as Sox win, Cubs Lose, Cards win and the Twins are .... (don't want to jinx it)

tied in the 8th:angry:

Frater Perdurabo
06-17-2005, 10:44 PM
Had 'em all along...

44-22

:supernana: :supernana: :supernana:

Not that this necessarily will happen, but they are on pace for 108 wins. And to think, the offense is just starting click....

JB98
06-17-2005, 10:44 PM
Great game by Buehrle.

Contributions from hitters 1 through 6 in the lineup.

And a win over an unknown pitcher we haven't seen before. How 'bout that, Lip? :D:

gobears1987
06-17-2005, 10:45 PM
now go Padres

owensmouth
06-17-2005, 10:46 PM
Put them in the right spots, and put them on the right people, and they will dance

nedlug
06-17-2005, 10:48 PM
And now Frank has as many homers as Giambi again!

What a year!

Bisco Stu
06-17-2005, 10:51 PM
It's revenge if we beat them in Oct.

But not gonna deny a win against the Dodgers is probably as satisfying as any interleague win (save the Flubs)

mccoydp
06-17-2005, 10:52 PM
What a great game! Buehrle was as steady as usual, and was good to see a win after those NDs.

Observations:

- Frank Thomas is a monster
- Dye is heating up
- Podsednik is amazing
- the Dodger announcers on MLBTV.com were goo-goo-ga-ga over the White Sox tonight...pretty amusing...
- Crede is looking desperate at the plate, just swinging at anything...I'm not a Crede basher, but what happened to the groove he had during his hitting streak? How far he's fallen...

Overall, great game! Looking forward to Garcia notching a 'W' tomorrow.

A Twinkie loss would be nice...keep your fingers crossed...:cool:

owensmouth
06-17-2005, 10:55 PM
I watched the Dodger broadcast tonight. I give them credit, they didn't the Flubs until everyone was standing up with two strikes, two outs in the top of the ninth. A couple of their comments were: "That's fourteen straight strikes by Burhrle," and "That's fourteen straight batters that Burhrle has gotten an oh and one count on".

shoota
06-17-2005, 10:56 PM
42 Buehrle starts in a row that he has pitched at least 6 innings. Tonight he pitched a shutout.

Buehrle is THE MAN! He's my favorite player on the team.

On the Comcast postgame interview of The Man, a graphic on the bottom of the screen listed his start as a CG when it is a SHUTOUT! Media bias.

Buehrle is The Man.

Thomas now has 8 hits, 5 of which are home runs. I'll take it.

Shame on a postgame mediot for asking Ozzie not about tonight's victory or how great Mark Buehrle is, but asking how he feels now about the Carlos Lee/Podsednik trade.

Shame on Bruce LeVine (I think) for asking Ozzie something like what he thinks about the improved performance of Mark Buehrle. Ozzie should have answered with this: "This is not an improved Mark Buehrle. Tonight's performance was classic Buehrle. If you think this is improved Buehrle, you haven't been following Buehrle or the White Sox."

Cubbiesuck13
06-17-2005, 10:58 PM
And now Frank has as many homers as Giambi again!

What a year!

That's not fair. Giambi, having not been told he COULDN'T use steroids earlier in his career is at a disadvantage now that he can't use them. Since Frank has been clean all along he should be putting up twice the numbers Giambi does now.

nedlug
06-17-2005, 11:04 PM
That's not fair. Giambi, having not been told he COULDN'T use steroids earlier in his career is at a disadvantage now that he can't use them. Since Frank has been clean all along he should be putting up twice the numbers Giambi does now.

I hear sirens...

RallyBowl
06-17-2005, 11:06 PM
42 Buehrle starts in a row that he has pitched at least 6 innings. Tonight he pitched a shutout.

Buehrle is THE MAN! He's my favorite player on the team.

On the Comcast postgame interview of The Man, a graphic on the bottom of the screen listed his start as a CG when it is a SHUTOUT! Media bias.

Buehrle is The Man.

Thomas now has 8 hits, 5 of which are home runs. I'll take it.

Shame on a postgame mediot for asking Ozzie not about tonight's victory or how great Mark Buehrle is, but asking how he feels now about the Carlos Lee/Podsednik trade.

Shame on Bruce LeVine (I think) for asking Ozzie something like what he thinks about the improved performance of Mark Buehrle. Ozzie should have answered with this: "This is not an improved Mark Buehrle. Tonight's performance was classic Buehrle. If you think this is improved Buehrle, you haven't been following Buehrle or the White Sox."
I thought I heard someone mention caballo- do you remember exactly what it was he asked Ozzie?

BlackHat91
06-17-2005, 11:08 PM
Solid game from top to bottom. Its great to see Frank come back and start putting up numbers so quickly. If he can keep up this solid hitting its going to be a great help to the offense. Nice to see some power back in the lineup. Our hitters are heating up. Buerhle was solid as usual. I have a good feeling about this week. :cool:

cheeses_h_rice
06-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Just watched the highlights on Comcast Sports Night or whatever it's called, and good lord if that doesn't make you proud to be a Sox fan I don't know what would.

Buehrle is a ****ing stud.

Pods is a ****ing monster on the basepaths.

Frank is barely touching balls and they're leaving the park in the biggest ****ing hurry it's not funny.

MERCY.

(And to top it off, Chicago-wise, Zambrano got his clock cleaned by the Yanks and freaked out.)

:gulp:

JB98
06-17-2005, 11:12 PM
What a great game! Buehrle was as steady as usual, and was good to see a win after those NDs.

Observations:

- Frank Thomas is a monster
- Dye is heating up
- Podsednik is amazing
- the Dodger announcers on MLBTV.com were goo-goo-ga-ga over the White Sox tonight...pretty amusing...
- Crede is looking desperate at the plate, just swinging at anything...I'm not a Crede basher, but what happened to the groove he had during his hitting streak? How far he's fallen...

Overall, great game! Looking forward to Garcia notching a 'W' tomorrow.

A Twinkie loss would be nice...keep your fingers crossed...:cool:

Crede swung the bat fine the other night against Arizona. Tonight, he stunk. That's how he is, all over the place offensively. I wouldn't worry about it.

nedlug
06-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Back to .667!

cheeses_h_rice
06-17-2005, 11:21 PM
:giangreco

"If you were guessing which items I would tease my 10pm sportscast with, if you guessed Mark Prior's arm health and Tiger Woods, you were right!!!"

Cubbiesuck13
06-17-2005, 11:24 PM
I hear sirens...

:elwood
The light was yellow, sir

Cubbiesuck13
06-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Crede swung the bat fine the other night against Arizona. Tonight, he stunk. That's how he is, all over the place offensively. I wouldn't worry about it.

All you have to do is look at his June numbers to realize how good he has been doing lately. I think he is above .300 for the month.

NWSox
06-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Forget the All-Star Game. Cy Buehrle!!! He's been amazing the past month. He should have at least 11 wins. The only AL pitcher in his league is Halladay.

nedlug
06-17-2005, 11:27 PM
I've seen 500 replies for a loss, and now, we're not even to 50 an hour post-game. I could measure how well the Sox played each day by checking the length of the postgame thread!

nedlug
06-17-2005, 11:28 PM
2nd & 3rd, no out, bottom 11th... twins lok like they'll win this game...

nedlug
06-17-2005, 11:30 PM
2nd & 3rd, no out, bottom 11th... twins lok like they'll win this game...
game. 5-4

but hey, didn't lose any ground!

owensmouth
06-17-2005, 11:32 PM
2nd & 3rd, no out, bottom 11th... twins lok like they'll win this game... !@#$%%^&@@@!!

JB98
06-17-2005, 11:36 PM
game. 5-4

but hey, didn't lose any ground!

Exactly. Just another day off the schedule. Any day where there is nothing gained and nothing lost favors us.

Lip Man 1
06-17-2005, 11:37 PM
Odds and Ends...

Frank Thomas is one amazing dude. He hasn't seen live major league quality pitching in a year and hammers five home runs in what his first 20 at bats? That's simply incredible.

The Twins record in extra inning games since the start of the 2003 season, I think, is now 30- 17. Another amazing stat.

Buehrle looked as smooth as ever. He's the type of pitcher who doesn't look like he's throwing hard, doesn't look like he exerting a lot of effort, he just gets people out. A 'comfortable collar' it's called.

Keep it up tomorrow. I'd really like them to win that game wearing the 59 uniforms with the tribute to the surviving players off that team and with WGN-TV running special 59 features during the broadcast.

Lip

SouthSide4Life
:burly=Cy Young & Golden Glove

PAPChiSox729
Forget the All-Star Game. Cy Buehrle!!! He's been amazing the past month. He should have at least 11 wins. The only AL pitcher in his league is Halladay.

Yeah, but Halladay is having an amazing season himself. He would win the AL Cy if the season were to end today. But if Mark keeps this up, a few bad days by Halladay and Buehrle could become the frontrunner.
:D:

Cubbiesuck13
06-17-2005, 11:40 PM
I've seen 500 replies for a loss, and now, we're not even to 50 an hour post-game. I could measure how well the Sox played each day by checking the length of the postgame thread!

I'll bet that there are a few people who went to the game tonight that have not made it back home yet. There is going to be a few more pages in this thread.

Pods is amazing.

flo-B-flo
06-17-2005, 11:40 PM
So if the sox win tomorrow and the Dodger drop below .500 are we going to hear all that "The white sox haven't played any good teams" B.S. again???? Who cares! Clobber them and move on to KC, ANOTHER under .500 team.

JB98
06-17-2005, 11:41 PM
There isn't a single photo of Buehrle on the AP wire tonight. :?:

<JB shrugs, places photos of Frank's homer, Zambrano looking stupid on front page>

SouthSide4Life
06-17-2005, 11:42 PM
I'll bet that there are a few people who went to the game tonight that have not made it back home yet. There is going to be a few more pages in this thread.

Pods is amazing. yeah i was gonna say the same thing PS cubbiesuck13- you make my Top 5 Greatest WSI Signatures!!!! thats awesome!

Chisox003
06-17-2005, 11:43 PM
Yeah, but Halladay is having an amazing season himself. He would win the AL Cy if the season were to end today. But if Mark keeps this up, a few bad days by Halladay and Buehrle could become the frontrunner.

Mark had something like 4 straight no decisions where he pitched well before this one...

I remember last year, while he was still outstanding, it would seem like he'd implode every few games...But this year, wow. Hes ridiculous :gulp:

Winning Cy Young will be difficult, but he's on the best team going right now so we'll see....As for gold glove, he better win that, hands down

S05X
44-22 :gulp:

LuvSox
06-17-2005, 11:50 PM

Pods is amazing.

Bingo. Had a great time out in right field. Nice hat give away. Everytime the fireworks went off, so did the air raid siren ala '59. That was cool! :)

Iguana775
06-18-2005, 12:12 AM
Mark had something like 4 straight no decisions where he pitched well before this one...

I remember last year, while he was still outstanding, it would seem like he'd implode every few games...But this year, wow. Hes ridiculous :gulp:

Winning Cy Young will be difficult, but he's on the best team going right now so we'll see....As for gold glove, he better win that, hands down

S05X
44-22 :gulp:

That quote you have of Brantley is classic! lol. As Bugs would say...what a maroon!!

gosox83
06-18-2005, 12:12 AM
Lets go go go White Sox ,,,were with you all the way...............

YES!!!

I loved it....

Now finish them off and lets get those darn Padres going!!!:supernana:

Cubbiesuck13
06-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Bingo. Had a great time out in right field. Nice hat give away. Everytime the fireworks went off, so did the air raid siren ala '59. That was cool! :)

That is cool. I wish I could have heard it. The Hawk didn't mention that.

Cubbiesuck13
06-18-2005, 12:18 AM
yeah i was gonna say the same thing PS cubbiesuck13- you make my Top 5 Greatest WSI Signatures!!!! thats awesome!

Thanks, I read it in a sportingnews.com article about AJ. I think there is a link somewhere. It was a great read. (http://http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/8569874/1)

Wsoxmike59
06-18-2005, 12:19 AM
Another great Win for the Sox tonite. Good crowd on hand, I went to the game with Soxwon. Buehrle looked very sharp tonite.

Let's Go-Go Sox and give the Dodgers a little payback for the '59 team.:bandance:

mdep524
06-18-2005, 12:20 AM
Notes from the game tonight:

First off, :worship: :burly

-The crowd was enthusiastic and into the game, though I was hoping it would he a bit larger than 28,000. I bet Sat and Sun will break 30,000.

-I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but they have finally colored the Fundamentals infield green, and it looks much better. Maybe this happened a while ago and I just didn't notice(?), but I hadn't gone up to that deck since April.

-I noticed a faction of fans by first base starting the "Go! Go! Go! Go!" chant every time Pods reached first. :smile:

-Kelly Wunch got a nice reception signing autographs before the game, and when he walked out to the RF bullpen during the game. As he walked out there I shouted "Go Kelly! We miss you!" And he looked up and smiled.

And lastly, :worship: :burly

SoxSpeed22
06-18-2005, 12:37 AM
How it's done. Konerko with the 2 run single, Frank with the 2 run Homer. Iguchi and Dye get it done.
Buehrle was a stud tonight. 114 pitch CG. PTC winner!:bandance::bandance::bandance:

:winner:supernana::supernana::supernana:

SouthSide4Life
06-18-2005, 12:45 AM
Notes from the game tonight:

First off, :worship: :burly

-The crowd was enthusiastic and into the game, though I was hoping it would he a bit larger than 28,000. I bet Sat and Sun will break 30,000.

-I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but they have finally colored the Fundamentals infield green, and it looks much better. Maybe this happened a while ago and I just didn't notice(?), but I hadn't gone up to that deck since April.

-I noticed a faction of fans by first base starting the "Go! Go! Go! Go!" chant every time Pods reached first. :smile:

-Kelly Wunch got a nice reception signing autographs before the game, and when he walked out to the RF bullpen during the game. As he walked out there I shouted "Go Kelly! We miss you!" And he looked up and smiled.

And lastly, :worship: :burlyright on with Mark, im pretty sure the infield@ fundemntals has been green, the chant is sweeeet and finally about Kelly. I started a thread a few months back about him and how he was one of my favorite sox ever. i hate ozzie for not likeing him which is why he had him shipped off. kelly has always been a funny, like able player. i read an article and kelly said something after we released like "I'm gonna come back to haunt this team." i almost hope he does. Almost. and i believe him and dont blame him. great job on getting his attention!

Frankfan4life
06-18-2005, 12:47 AM
Another all around great game by the Sox. Timely hitting, good D and a fantastic pitching performance by Burymon. Ahhh! SWEET!!!!

Let's get em again tomorrow.
GO SoX!!!!

Norberto7
06-18-2005, 12:49 AM
I noticed a faction of fans by first base starting the "Go! Go! Go! Go!" chant every time Pods reached first. :smile:

Yeah, I was listening to the radio and I heard that in the background. Thought it was pretty neat. If the whole stadium got into it!!???, man, look out. The place would rock. I know there was a thread back toward the beginning of the season about starting the chant back up, looks like it might be taking hold.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50194&highlight=chant

PaulDrake
06-18-2005, 12:52 AM
I've waited patiently for 46-years for this thread And so have I.

ChiSoxGirl
06-18-2005, 12:57 AM
right on with Mark, im pretty sure the infield@ fundemntals has been green, the chant is sweeeet and finally about Kelly. I started a thread a few months back about him and how he was one of my favorite sox ever. i hate ozzie for not likeing him which is why he had him shipped off. kelly has always been a funny, like able player. i read an article and kelly said something after we released like "I'm gonna come back to haunt this team." i almost hope he does. Almost. and i believe him and dont blame him. great job on getting his attention!

I absolutely LOVE Kelly Wunsch and was heartbroken when he left this team. I really like Ozzie and all, but have to hold a little bit against him for the whole sour Wunsch departure.

I've been going to SoxFest since 1993 and I truly never met a more fan-friendly, down-to-earth guy than Kelly (Robin Ventura aside). I had a great conversation with him at SoxFest '04 and he even told me to start a "Save Kelly Wunsch" petition and have people sign it & send it in to Reinsdorf because he only had a one year deal... wish I would've listened to him. :(:

His wife, Jessica, was a total sweetheart and at SoxFest '04, even broke out a small photo album of one of their trips to the beach and was showing me their family photos! There was a super cute one of Kelly and their son, where Kelly was wearing his Sox bullpen fleece. I luuuuuvvv Wunschy and wish him the best! :bandance:

soxwon
06-18-2005, 12:58 AM
who got a hat? i got there at 6:15 and they were gone.

what time did you arrive?

C-Dawg
06-18-2005, 12:58 AM

Ya, the line to get into the Red Line station at 35th St. was even more crowded than usual; either that or I hurried out of the park too quick rather than sit for the post-game conference and savor the atmosphere while the crowd at the station dies down.

Great game though! I don't think a single Dodger reached 3rd, and the Sox came up with a couple nice double plays too to keep things that way.

Let's do it again tomorrow!

BTW I got there about 6 and there were still hats available.

chisox77
06-18-2005, 12:59 AM
I was at the game tonight.

Copped a sweet '59 cap, and I am still wearing it as I type this.

Most importantly, a real impressive win. Two homeruns (Dye and Frank), a double steal in the first inning, a smoked double by Pods (as well as 2 walks and 2 runs scored), a couple double plays, Buerhle's outstanding pitching (complete game shutout, no walks, six strikeouts, and picked off a baserunner as well), and a pretty solid crowd (though I feel it should be a little better at this point).

A good friend and I walked out of the Cell tonight and simply agreed that this team is for real. So my word to you Sox fans who fret over the Twins (while understandable), DON'T SWEAT THE TWINS.

Enjoy this. I am. And Go Go White Sox.

row18
06-18-2005, 01:02 AM
Great win, Major League take notice.

Mark B is the man, plain and simple!

Frank is a MONSTER, one bs called 3rd strike, 2 hard line drives, and one over the fence, I like what i'm seeing from Frank, sorry Carl we can only bat 9.

CHISOXFAN13
06-18-2005, 01:02 AM

There's a guy in Texas, who shares the name with a country singer, who is having a more impressive season than any other AL pitcher. That being said, MB continues to dazzle. There hasn't been a guy, save McDowell, that I feel as comfortable with on the mound as I do with Buerhle since I've been a Sox fan.

Amazing stuff.

SouthSide4Life
06-18-2005, 01:09 AM
Copped a sweet '59 cap, and I am still wearing it as I type this.

lucky bastard... a big reason why i didnt go is because im under 21 and i couldnt getta hat just cuz it says Miller on it. they should just let everyone get em, thats lame, but then again, thats marketing.

TheOldRoman
06-18-2005, 01:14 AM
There's a guy in Texas, who shares the name with a country singer, who is having a more impressive season than any other AL pitcher.
Rogers has a history of being awesome in the first half and them coming down to earth big time in the second half. Im not saying he will finish around .500, but he wont be mentioned in the final Cy Young voting.

C-Dawg
06-18-2005, 01:27 AM
lucky bastard... a big reason why i didnt go is because im under 21 and i couldnt getta hat just cuz it says Miller on it. they should just let everyone get em, thats lame, but then again, thats marketing.

Of course what usually happens is people give the hats to their kids, and the kids wear them throughout the game. Heck they even showed a kid who looked to be about 8 wearing one of them, on the videoscreen tonight.

soxwon
06-18-2005, 01:57 AM
on the l going to the game, i meet about 10 girls, who were on a bachlorette party,
they each had name tags, you couldnt miss em
i know they were headed to the cobblestone then the game.
did anyone see them, where were they sitting?

Nellie_Fox
06-18-2005, 02:01 AM
I've waited patiently for 46-years for this thread'67 was 38 years ago.:redneck

THE_HOOTER
06-18-2005, 02:31 AM
"Remember when we used to have threads about who was the best hitter on the Sox? I miss those days."

:roflmao:

Grow up.

chisoxfanatic
06-18-2005, 02:35 AM
That was certainly a fun game to watch. I'm liking what I've seen from Frank so far since he came back from surgery. I really could see him going on a long tear circa the mid 90s.

goodsy72
06-18-2005, 02:40 AM
Outstanding game tonight. Got a sweet '59 hat. Dye's homer landed two rows in front of me, so close but so far. On the replay I'm the one with the sleeveless Sox jersey, black Sox hat and tattoos.

Oh yeah

:burly
I'm A Bad Bad Man !

Mr. White Sox
06-18-2005, 02:41 AM
on the l going to the game, i meet about 10 girls, who were on a bachlorette party,
they each had name tags, you couldnt miss em
i know they were headed to the cobblestone then the game.
did anyone see them, where were they sitting?

They are all at my house, and we're playing strip poker. Right now. Maybe this should be teal, maybe deeppink, maybe just black. I'll leave you hanging :smile:

CubsSuckSoBad
06-18-2005, 09:51 AM

There's nothing to b**** about in a win...

Winning clears everyone's mind....

A Joyous occastion.....HURRRAY BEERRR!!!:gulp:

SSN721
06-18-2005, 11:11 AM
Wow, what a great game to go to. The crowd was great, really into it. ANd Burlymonis just dominating. Glad to see him finish the job. I dont know what more to say that hasnt been said in the thread already. Cant wait to go Sunday night to finish out the sweep of the Dodger. :D:

PaleHoseGeorge
06-18-2005, 11:14 AM
Grow up.

"Give it up."

:cool: