- Munoz for Charlotte
- Phillips for B'ham
- Gio or Rodriguez for W-S
- Liotta for Kanny

:KW
"We like southpaws."

maurice
06-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Gio did indeed make his 1st high-A start today. Listen live here (http://www.warthogs.com/content/Radio/radioListen.htm). Zero runs through 2 IP so far (1 H, 0 BB, 2 K). Rodriguez will pitch tomorrow.

Correction: Perez is starting for Kanny today. Looks like they're sticking to the 5-man, despite the off day. I guess this means that Liotta will start tomorrow.

maurice
06-17-2005, 07:39 PM
The Knights trail 1-0 in the 5th. Nice start so far for Munoz: 5 IP, 1 R (solo HR), 4 H, 1 BB, 3 K.

No score through 2 in B'ham.

Gio was pulled after 3.2 IP. I didn't catch the reason. The 'Hogs are trailing 2-0 through 5.

Perez got knocked around. The I's trail 5-1 in the 6th.

Ditka v. God
06-17-2005, 08:50 PM
I know this is probably pretty weird for my first post, but I couldn't believe it when I checked the score on www.minorleaguebaseball.com. Ummm...did anyone notice who's catching for Charlotte tonight? :o:

rdivaldi
06-17-2005, 10:51 PM
I know this is probably pretty weird for my first post, but I couldn't believe it when I checked the score on www.minorleaguebaseball.com (http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/). Ummm...did anyone notice who's catching for Charlotte tonight? :o:

I really don't have anything to add, just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE the username.

:bandance:

Ditka v. God
06-18-2005, 08:37 AM
I really don't have anything to add, just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE the username.

:bandance:

Thanks for the props, "Ditka v. Hurricane Ditka" seemed a little too long. Anyway sorry about the previous post, last night the box score showed that Borchard was catching. Turns out it was a misprint and it was just Casanova catching last night and they lost 2-0(what a surprise). Sorry about the mix up. :redface:

rdivaldi
06-18-2005, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the props, "Ditka v. Hurricane Ditka" seemed a little too long. Anyway sorry about the previous post, last night the box score showed that Borchard was catching. Turns out it was a misprint and it was just Casanova catching last night and they lost 2-0(what a surprise). Sorry about the mix up. :redface:

You could have used "Ditka v. A Hurricane"

:D:

The Tom
06-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Does anybody know why Gio got pulled after 3.2. Was it just a case of trying to ease him into high-A ball? Did he throw a lot of pitches? Was he hurt?

maurice
06-20-2005, 01:30 PM
B'ham won 7-2. Phillips 7 IP, 2 R, 7 H, 1 BB, 5 K. Meaux followed with 2 hitless IP. Fields and Sweeney had 2 hits each. Gonzo 1-3, 3 RBI.

W-S lost 5-4. Valido 1-4, R, SB. Amador homered.

Kanny won 10-5 in extra innings. Perez got rocked, but the pen followed with 6 shutout IP. King hit a 3-run HR. Delossantos 2-5, 2B, BB, 3 R, RBI. Cook 1-5, 2B, BB, 2 R. McCarthy 3-6, 2B, R, 2 BRI. Lucy 2-5, 3B, BB, 2 RBI, and he threw out 3 attempted basestealers.