PDA

View Full Version : hey west

Bmr31
11-16-2001, 03:14 AM
no offense to comiskeybum , but how do you become a wsi regular in just one day?? :)

Spiff
11-16-2001, 05:38 AM
I dunno get 15 posts or somethin

But I don't think that's what you meant.

GASHWOUND
11-16-2001, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31
no offense to comiskeybum , but how do you become a wsi regular in just one day?? :)

Mmm, well..you post 16 posts to become a WSI regular, like Sox00 said. Simple.

FarWestChicago
11-16-2001, 11:07 AM
Yep. User title is based on participation, not longevity.

Paulwny
11-16-2001, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Yep. User title is based on participation, not longevity.

Oh yea, I'll see what my union steward says about this. What does JM get home from school?

FarWestChicago
11-16-2001, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Paulwny

Oh yea, I'll see what my union steward says about this.
LMAO!!! I guess that wouldn't go over too well in a union environment. Well, I've spent my whole career in high tech. Not much union stuff there. :)

RedPinStripes
11-17-2001, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31

I'm glad you noticed it because I sure didn't. What can I say? When boards are busy and someone replies to your post in 2 minutes, you stay busy if your up all hours of the night. That's why I like it here. Lots of traffic, and Scrub fans don't stand a chance here.

Jerry_Manuel
11-17-2001, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by ComiskeyBum
I'm glad you noticed it because I sure didn't. What can I say? When boards are busy and someone replies to your post in 2 minutes, you stay busy if your up all hours of the night. That's why I like it here. Lots of traffic, and Scrub fans don't stand a chance here.

Yep people like me keep this board busy.

RedPinStripes
11-17-2001, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Yep people like me keep this board busy.

I know I'm putting in my share. Didn't realize how many posts I had in 3 days.

FarWestChicago
11-17-2001, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by ComiskeyBum

I know I'm putting in my share. Didn't realize how many posts I had in 3 days. Keep up the good work! :smile:

WinningUgly!
11-17-2001, 11:49 PM
That's why I like it here. Lots of traffic, and Scrub fans don't stand a chance here.

sCrUB :troll s don't even bother coming around here anymore! Remember, back in the day, when PHG, FWC & IAC would race to shoot the :troll s down? That was some funny stuff!

RedPinStripes
11-18-2001, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

sCrUB :troll s don't even bother coming around here anymore! Remember, back in the day, when PHG, FWC & IAC would race to shoot the :troll s down? That was some funny stuff!

LMAO!