PDA

View Full Version : Sending out an S0S

Mark
06-16-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't have WGN on my local cable system in New York and was wondering if any kind-hearted Sox fan out there would be able to tape the Saturday night game against the Dodgers for me?

I would pay for the tape, postage cost and throw in a little extra for you to purchase your favorite six-pack. :gulp:

If anybody can arrange to tape the game, please shoot me an e-mail at:

mh82 @ yahoo.com

Thanks and Go Sox.

seanpmurphy
06-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Sure thing dude.

:gulp:

Mark
06-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Thanks very much, Sean. I already responded to an e-mail from your GF with the details. I look forward to buying you those beers.

Go Sox

BRDSR
06-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Mark,

Would it be nosy for me to ask why you're so interested in getting this game on tape? I'll be missing it as well. Should I make sure I've got my Tivo set to record it?

JoseCanseco6969
06-17-2005, 12:40 AM
Mark,

Would it be nosy for me to ask why you're so interested in getting this game on tape? I'll be missing it as well. Should I make sure I've got my Tivo set to record it?

I'm guessing b/c they are wearing 59 jerseys

Mark
06-17-2005, 02:55 PM
Mark,

JC6969 is right about the part with the throwback uniforms being worn. And just the fact that the Dodgers are back in the park for the first time in ages, and if I recall, several members of the '59 Sox will be dropping by the booth during the telecast. So it just sounded like it would be worth taping, since I wouldn't get the chance to see it otherwise.

P.S. I had my preschooler wearing his Sox cap today to school, which is only about 10-12 miles from where I hope the Flubs will be flogged into submission this weekend.

mweflen
06-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Watch out, it's a sting operation!:tongue:

Descriptions and recordings of this game cannot be distrubuted without express written consent of MLB and the Chicago White Sox...

MUScholar21
06-17-2005, 02:58 PM
:farmerDon't forget....

:rooney Disseminated.

na_na_na_na
06-17-2005, 04:36 PM
I suggest the MLB.tv package for anyone is out of state.