PDA

View Full Version : Song question

Thunderstruck30
06-16-2005, 12:59 AM
Im sure this has been asked before, but whats the name of the song they play before the game starts while they play a video montage on the scoreboard? They play it right before Thunderstruck.

shoota
06-16-2005, 01:04 AM
:hijacked:

Is the sound effect played after every Sox run from the TV show A Current Affair? Where can I download that sound effect?

Soxaholic
06-16-2005, 01:09 AM
I think they play two different songs but I know for sure that the second half of the song is from the Pirates of the Carribbean soundtrack. The name of the song is "He's a Pirate." As for the first half, I'm clueless.

ChiSoxGirl
06-16-2005, 01:13 AM
I think they play two different songs but I know for sure that the second half of the song is from the Pirates of the Carribbean soundtrack. The name of the song is "He's a Pirate." As for the first half, I'm clueless.

There was a thread about this just last week or the week before, so maybe go through some of the old threads if you have time. :smile: I know for sure they came to the conclusion about the latter half being from the "Pirates of the Caribbean" soundtrack, so you're definitely right about that.