PDA

View Full Version : Over on the Tribe's Message Board...

HootieMcBoob
11-15-2001, 09:39 PM
Fans over there say that by not re-signing Gonzalez, they are conceding winning the division. They say the Sox or Texas will win the Central. Why Texas??? (I know they might move to the Central next year, but......). Well good to see some respect from the out of towners.

Daver
11-15-2001, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by HootieMcBoob
Fans over there say that by not re-signing Gonzalez, they are conceding winning the division. They say the Sox or Texas will win the Central. Why Texas??? (I know they might move to the Central next year, but......). Well good to see some respect from the out of towners.

Texas?

Give me a break,even if they were still in the Central division they have less pitching than the Toon's.

RedPinStripes
11-15-2001, 11:59 PM
When Texas picks up 5 good pitchers and Juan Gonzalaz, then I will even have them as a thought of winning anything.

GASHWOUND
11-16-2001, 12:14 AM

Respect? I don't think they know the meaning of the word.
But Texas isn't winning anything. Sounds like something a 'Toons fans would say, so no surprise there.
And they probaby think that the Flubs are going to the World Series next year too?

CLR01
11-16-2001, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Respect? I don't think they know the meaning of the word.
But Texas isn't winning anything. Sounds like something a 'Toons fans would say, so no surprise there.
And they probaby think that the Flubs are going to the World Series next year too?

Yeah they will probably sign some scrub player and change their minds and say they are a team of destiny and that next year is their year.

Bmr31
11-16-2001, 03:12 AM

lolololol its just like a indians fan to think you can actually win without pitching.

GASHWOUND
11-16-2001, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31

lolololol its just like a indians fan to think you can actually win without pitching.

:p Yeah, COL! good point