PDA

View Full Version : Cubune: What would you change at Urinal or Cell?

Hitmen77
06-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Here's your chance to make "improvement" suggestions for the Urinal or the Cell.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-050615fields-board,1,3099727.graffitiboard?coll=chi-news-hed

itsnotrequired
06-15-2005, 02:57 PM
That whole board is packed with obnixiousness from both sides. Stupid.

eriqjaffe
06-15-2005, 04:08 PM
It would be nice if the comments specified whick park they were talking about. Most of them are fairly obvious, but...

Two Major suggestions. All seats should be wide enough and have enough leg room; and all seats should face the infield. You may lose some seats, but the experience would be dramatically improved.

...could be about either park, as far as I know.

Hitmen77
06-15-2005, 04:14 PM
Not all comments were bad. Some Sox fans brought up good points such as how the Cell's neighborhood is expected to revitalize in a few years (probably WSI-ers :cool: ).

But, I was disappointed in how many so-called Sox fans were ripping on the Cell and made it sound like they're not going to games because of the park.:(: If people are avoiding Sox games because of the Cell, they must not have been real Sox fans to begin with.

eriqjaffe
06-15-2005, 05:06 PM
13. There's only one way to improve Wrigley; Implode it.
Submitted by: WSI
4:09 PM CDT, Jun 15, 2005

:roflmao:

PAPChiSox729
06-15-2005, 10:39 PM
13. There's only one way to improve Wrigley; Implode it.
Submitted by: WSI
4:09 PM CDT, Jun 15, 2005

:rolling: :rolling: :thumbsup:

batmanZoSo
06-15-2005, 10:44 PM
Not all comments were bad. Some Sox fans brought up good points such as how the Cell's neighborhood is expected to revitalize in a few years (probably WSI-ers :cool: ).

Yeah, I feel bad for all the third generation Bridgeport kids who'll be forced to live under bridges once that happens. :cool:

BridgePortNative
06-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I feel bad for all the third generation Bridgeport kids who'll be forced to live under bridges once that happens. :cool:

uh-oh.....:(: better pack my bags......:tongue:

skobabe8
06-16-2005, 11:06 AM
36. Here's a good way to fill Comiskey. Have everyone on this board go to a game. You all say how much you like that abomination, so go to it, root for your lucky team and leave us Cubs fans alone....we don't care about you or the world's largest candydish
Submitted by: SoxHater
3:14 PM CDT, Jun 15, 2005

You gotta love that one. Especially reading the last sentence and then the guys name.

eriqjaffe
06-16-2005, 11:22 AM
He's just jealous because we have all the candy this year.

kittle42
06-16-2005, 11:25 AM

Nice reference. That guy's "opions" were horrible.

johnny bench
06-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Access to Comiskey is so much simpler for the handicapped. Close in parking, easy access to elevators, and locations where you can watch the game with your family all make Comiskey far superior to Wrigley for disabled fans.

With all the renovation going at Wrigley, what have they done to make it more accessible? Nothing. But the Tribune company has increased it's commitment to advertising revenue...

It even starts with the team websites. The Sox have a full page of information on Services for Fans with Disabilities. The Cubs have a whole lotta nothing.

TDog
06-17-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm not going to register, but I'll offer a suggestion here on how to improve Wrigley Field. Tearing down all the buildings surrounding the park and putting in parking would be a place to start.

Seriously.

skobabe8
06-17-2005, 01:15 AM
I'm not going to register, but I'll offer a suggestion here on how to improve Wrigley Field. Tearing down all the buildings surrounding the park and putting in parking would be a place to start.

Seriously.

Not when people don't think twice about paying $40 to park in someones yard!

Fredsox
06-17-2005, 04:37 AM
I've got a suggestion for Wrigley: clean it. The first floor concourse smells like piss.