PDA

View Full Version : supposed coflicit between hawk and DJ

petergriffen
06-15-2005, 02:49 PM
you can tell they arent the best of pals, but you have to take into account that they are from completely different generations. i think they get along good enough. does anyone know any instances of public arguements or something? i have never heard that they dislike each other. im just trying to figure out why most people assume they do.

Rocklive99
06-15-2005, 05:53 PM
Around here, I heard about some problem with the saying 'can of corn' but never caught the whole thing. I remember once, when I got to a game early, someone was getting a program signed by DJ, and the fan said "So you won't say 'can of corn' huh?" So I was meaning to ask about that one day...Maybe some other posters can enlighten me

are you kidding me????? generational differences???? Tom is a great guy... very considerate of others and not afraid to share the limelight with anyone... approach him on the street and he will talk to you like you have been friends all your life...... Hawk comes across rather pompous and self-centered... and as for his abilities as an announcer.... he doesn't have any... he is not articulate to the point where he can carry a conversation beyond his two word/one syllable self-promoting garbage.... look for substance...there is none.. Hawk screwed Tom and forced him out ..... no doubt about it.... Tom will not lose any sleep over Hawk... don't count on them sharing a Kodak moment together....

He's talking about DJ