PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

mike squires
06-15-2005, 12:12 PM
I've been eyeing this Sox Jersey at the finish line for a fw months now. It was priced at 70.00 and went on a weekly basis hopefully it would drop down to 50.00. So our 6 month anniversarry rolls around and I get my wife the deluxe edition of Dirt Dacning, the Traveling Pants of the Sisterhood book or whatever the hell it's called and some body spray and stuff from Bed, Bath and Beyond. So we go out to eat that night and as we pull out of the restaraunt she says, "So do you want that Fisk jersey or not?" IT's the blue one with the zipper at the top, Nike swoosh and old Sox logo from the Cooperstown collection. Looks pretty sweet. I've got it hanging up in the office with the rest of my memorbillia, pictures and stuff. One question though. If I leave it up (Hanging on the blinds) would the sun fade the shirt? I've got it on the doorknob right now.

soxjs1134211342
06-15-2005, 12:16 PM
I've seen that jersey, it's pretty cool. I wouldn't hang it in the sun just to be safe. No reason to take a chance.

SOXintheBURGH
06-15-2005, 12:17 PM
Put it on and watch Dirty Dancing... I mean go to a Sox game.

If you really don't plan on wearing it, though; I'd put it under glass for display.

mike squires
06-15-2005, 12:20 PM
I do plan on watching Dirty Dancing with the wife but wearing nothing.:D: The jersey will be for game days at the park only and maybe here and there around town.

mike squires
06-15-2005, 12:22 PM
No big deal but it was our 6 year, not 6 month!:cool:

joe_tansey2004
06-15-2005, 12:52 PM
I've been eyeing this Sox Jersey at the finish line for a fw months now. It was priced at 70.00 and went on a weekly basis hopefully it would drop down to 50.00. So our 6 month anniversarry rolls around and I get my wife the deluxe edition of Dirt Dacning, the Traveling Pants of the Sisterhood book or whatever the hell it's called and some body spray and stuff from Bed, Bath and Beyond. So we go out to eat that night and as we pull out of the restaraunt she says, "So do you want that Fisk jersey or not?" IT's the blue one with the zipper at the top, Nike swoosh and old Sox logo from the Cooperstown collection. Looks pretty sweet. I've got it hanging up in the office with the rest of my memorbillia, pictures and stuff. One question though. If I leave it up (Hanging on the blinds) would the sun fade the shirt? I've got it on the doorknob right now.

I got that jersey for $30.00 a few months ago. My buddy works at the one in Chicago Ridge Mall and I got his discount. Plus I had a $10.00 off coupon he used so it came out to just under $30.00. The jersey is sweet as hell.

joe_tansey2004
06-15-2005, 12:54 PM

If your interested Grandstands sells the hat that matches the jersey. It's like $25.00. It has the nike swoosh on the side and its the exact same colors as the jersey. Just thought I let you no.

LuvSox
06-15-2005, 01:44 PM
No big deal but it was our 6 year, not 6 month!:cool:

You had me going there for a minute. "What? You get gifts for 6 month anniversaries?"