PDA

View Full Version : Just Won Chance to Buy Tix

skottyj242
06-15-2005, 11:08 AM
I just got an e-mail saying I was able to buy tickets for next Saturday's game but it expires at noon today, they gave me a whole window of an hour and fifteen minutes. Did this happen to anyone else?

ramorgan1
06-15-2005, 12:03 PM
I just got an e-mail saying I was able to buy tickets for next Saturday's game but it expires at noon today, they gave me a whole window of an hour and fifteen minutes. Did this happen to anyone else?

i got it last nite. and had till today. i bought 2 extra sunday tix. i would love 2 saturday tix if you want trade.

skottyj242
06-15-2005, 12:07 PM
i got it last nite. and had till today. i bought 2 extra sunday tix. i would love 2 saturday tix if you want trade.

Sorry, I don't like carrying my credit card on me so I was unable to purchase any.

DumpJerry
06-15-2005, 12:09 PM
Who sent the email?

Rocky Soprano
06-15-2005, 12:55 PM

You sure its noon and not midnight. The one I got for Sunday's game expires at 11:59pm.

Cellview22
06-15-2005, 01:14 PM
I registered, but I never received an email. :(:

I just hope a Cubs fan doesn't get the tix and leaves me w/out any.