PDA

View Full Version : Cory McPherin (sp?) a Cubs fan?

WhiteSoxFan84
06-14-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm just wondering if this baffoon is a Cubs fan. Because if he isn't, he sure as hell made me believe he was.

Starts off the telecast with the White Sox getting blown out and kept showing Diamondback highlights. Then he goes to the Cub highlights and talks about how Derek Lee's home run was like the longest home run ever hit. Hey MORON, there's a reason he hit it so hard; HE SWUNG ON A 3-0 PITCH. And is just so happened that he got a 3-0, 95 MPH fastball down the middle. Cheap.

As he was about to sign off, he said good day for the Cubs (thumbs up), bad day for the Sox (thumbs down). Thanks for clearing that up for me Cory. I really ad NO idea how the day went for Chicago baseball...

BTW, if I spelled his name wrong, ah well, I've disliked this retard for a while now.

White Sox Josh
06-14-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm just wondering if this baffoon is a Cubs fan. Because if he isn't, he sure as hell made me believe he was.

Starts off the telecast with the White Sox getting blown out and kept showing Diamondback highlights. Then he goes to the Cub highlights and talks about how Derek Lee's home run was like the longest home run ever hit. Hey MORON, there's a reason he hit it so hard; HE SWUNG ON A 3-0 PITCH. And is just so happened that he got a 3-0, 95 MPH fastball down the middle. Cheap.

As he was about to sign off, he said good day for the Cubs (thumbs up), bad day for the Sox (thumbs down). Thanks for clearing that up for me Cory. I really ad NO idea how the day went for Chicago baseball...

BTW, if I spelled his name wrong, ah well, I've disliked this retard for a while now.he's a lifelong sox fan. He used to do Sox Broadcasts.

WhiteSoxFan84
06-14-2005, 11:25 PM
he's a lifelong sox fan. He used to do Sox Broadcasts.

are you serious? wow, im just an emotional wreck right now and i guess it's blinding my judgement, lol.

soxfan43
06-14-2005, 11:38 PM
He is definitely a sox fan. I met him one summer while working at a summer camp, he loves the sox.

PAPChiSox729
06-14-2005, 11:47 PM

BTW, if I spelled his name wrong, ah well, I've disliked this retard for a while now.

Well, you are supposed to not be biased towards either side as a journalist. Sure the Cubs had a good day, so I would expect their highlight reel to be a little more energetic.

WhiteSoxFan84
06-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Well, you are supposed to not be biased towards either side as a journalist. Sure the Cubs had a good day, so I would expect their highlight reel to be a little more energetic.

well, thats what made me think he is a cubs fan.

i had no idea he's a sox fan.

PicktoCLick72
06-15-2005, 12:23 AM
After today's game I do not think he could have done anything that would have satified Sox fans.

White Sox Randy
06-15-2005, 03:01 PM
I was vacationing in Mexico this winter and he was staying at the same resort. He saw me wearing a Sox shirt and he came up to ME and began a conversation about the Sox. He told me that he grew up in the south suburbs.
He also introduced his daughter to me and my daughter. He was a very nice guy.

jdm2662
06-15-2005, 03:14 PM
The Sox didn't have much highlights to show last night that would've made Sox fans happy...
________
New mexico dispensary (http://newmexico.dispensaries.org/)

irish rover
06-15-2005, 03:58 PM
his whole family are sox fans, I met his dad, huge sox fan

hose
06-15-2005, 04:58 PM
Cory= SOX FAN