PDA

View Full Version : ozzie's e-mail

bridgeportcopper
06-14-2005, 02:40 PM
Do any of you have that e-mail address that was published earlier this year? I believe it was ozzieguillen13@msn or aol.......would appreciate the help.
Thanks

BridgePortNative
06-14-2005, 02:43 PM
its the aol one, he posted it on the column he writes in a Venezuelan paper

voodoochile
06-14-2005, 02:44 PM
ozzieguillen13@hotmail.com

Remember, you can find out information like this by searching the forums using the search forum function at the top of the page near forum tools.

That's how I got this one. I searched for ozzie+e-mail (typed just like that) and the second thread down had the e-mail address.

BridgePortNative
06-14-2005, 02:46 PM

Remember, you can find out information like this by searching the forums using the search forum function at the top of the page near forum tools.

That's how I got this one. I searched for ozzie+e-mail (typed just like that) and the second thread down had the e-mail address.

whoopsie:redface: i guess I was wrong, my bad

bridgeportcopper
06-14-2005, 02:49 PM
that's alright native - thanks anyways and voodoo thanks to you as well.

Jurr
06-14-2005, 02:53 PM

Voodoooooo...always the helpie bear.

kevingrt
06-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Voodoooooo...always the helpie bear.

Seriously if voodoo doesn't have the answer no one does

Kevin
06-14-2005, 05:46 PM
My email adress is Ozzieguillen@aol.com, boy was I out of luck when that story broke, EVERYONE emailed me with their fan letters. Ugh.

Shoeless_Jim
06-14-2005, 06:56 PM
I saw his email adress in a sports illustrated issue. Although i emailed him a few weeks ago and i haven't gotten a reply. :(:

I guess i didn't expect one, but has anyone emailed him and heard back?
-Let me know.