PDA

View Full Version : Dontrelle = Hendry's Nightmare

Viva Medias B's
06-14-2005, 07:24 AM
I am sure Dontrelle Willis' pitching performance last night made Jim Hendry feel real good.

PatK
06-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Well they DID get the Octupus. The extra fingers was worth it.

Rocklive99
06-14-2005, 11:37 AM
I hope Garland will also start against them, then it will hurt real good!

chaerulez
06-14-2005, 12:39 PM
Hey, they did get Clement... only to let him walk.

infohawk
06-14-2005, 02:29 PM
I wonder what Cub fans would say if Garland and Willis are the starting pitchers in the All-Star game? I predict there would be much gnashing of teeth.

chisoxfanatic
06-14-2005, 02:38 PM
I hope Garland will also start against them, then it will hurt real good!

With the way it's looking, unfortunately, the Cubs will miss both Buehrle and Garland once again...

We're set to throw Garcia, Contreras, and El Duque at them...

I'd much rather a minor leaguer start the Wednesday game against KC, while Buehrle anchors the series against the Cubs...I'm 0-4 when Garcia pitches and am going to the Friday afternoon game!

Tekijawa
06-14-2005, 02:42 PM
I wonder what Cub fans would say if Garland and Willis are the starting pitchers in the All-Star game? I predict there would be much gnashing of teeth.

I would guess that 70% of them don't know that either of these guys were ever in their system!

pearso66
06-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Its funny, my mom has a cub fan friend, who whines every time Garland wins. She says something to the effect "The White sox shouldn't have Garland, they robbed the Cubs. He should still be a Cub, blah blah blah" and of course says something like they should have to give him back since it was such a lopsided trade.