PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Jersey T Shirt Sale

Foulke You
06-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone on the market for some White Sox jersey t shirts. I was at Champs at Woodfield Mall today and noticed they had all MLB t shirts on sale for 2 for $29.99 including jersey t shirts. I think this is a pretty good deal considering jersey t shirts go for $24.99 individually at Grandstand. The two players they had when I was there were #12 A.J. Pierzynski (grey shirt w/white sox written across front) and #20 Jon Garland (black shirt w/standard Sox logo on front). The shirts were stacked up on a table in the center of the store with some Cubs and Yankees shirts if anyone is interested. I think they are $20 each if you don't buy two. Not sure if this is a "Woodfield Only" sale or at all Champs stores. I got weak and bought both of them breaking my vow not to buy anything this week. I have no willpower when it comes to the White Sox.:cool:

jake27
06-14-2005, 12:12 AM
good deal! i think ill head out there this weekend and get me those shirts.

SouthSide4Life
06-14-2005, 12:35 AM
for a deal like this, i might just have to haul my southside arse out there!:smile:

ChiWhiteSox1337
06-14-2005, 04:23 AM
That is sweet, I usually go to Schaumburg every week so I'll probably pick them up.

kevingrt
06-14-2005, 11:19 AM
That's a great deal for White Sox jersey shirts. At the Cell they sell them for like $25 a piece or something.

Foulke You
06-14-2005, 11:29 AM
That's a great deal for White Sox jersey shirts. At the Cell they sell them for like $25 a piece or something.
I believe they are $30 at The Cell and $25 at Grandstand. I'm not sure how long the sale is for but you gotta figure it will be for at least the rest of the week.

Foulke You
06-14-2005, 03:10 PM
The two players they had when I was there were #12 A.J. Pierzynski (grey shirt w/white sox written across front)
I actually got this part wrong upon further review...it is just the standard Sox logo on the front. My bad.

twsoxfan5
06-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone on the market for some White Sox jersey t shirts. I was at Champs at Woodfield Mall today and noticed they had all MLB t shirts on sale for 2 for $29.99 including jersey t shirts. I think this is a pretty good deal considering jersey t shirts go for $24.99 individually at Grandstand. The two players they had when I was there were #12 A.J. Pierzynski (grey shirt w/white sox written across front) and #20 Jon Garland (black shirt w/standard Sox logo on front). The shirts were stacked up on a table in the center of the store with some Cubs and Yankees shirts if anyone is interested. I think they are $20 each if you don't buy two. Not sure if this is a "Woodfield Only" sale or at all Champs stores. I got weak and bought both of them breaking my vow not to buy anything this week. I have no willpower when it comes to the White Sox.:cool:

I actually bought a Pierzynski jersey shirt at the beginning of the month at Grandstand for 20 bucks. I dont think it was a sale, but I am not sure. Not trying to rain on your parade just wanted to let people know that they are only 20 bucks at Grandstand so if you cant get out to Woodfield just go there.