PDA

View Full Version : Frank has a cramp near his ass!

White Sox Josh
06-13-2005, 10:27 PM
That is according to Bruuuce Levine. He is getting hot/cold baths.

SoxFan76
06-13-2005, 10:38 PM
What a pain in the butt that must be.

SoxFan76
06-13-2005, 10:39 PM
I hope he's not the butt of all the locker room jokes.

DumpJerry
06-13-2005, 10:46 PM
I was at the game tonight (:angry: ). I got worried when it looked like he was gimping off the field........ Loss Number Two for me this year. Two more than I can tolerate. Overall, Game 11.

Whitesox029
06-13-2005, 10:56 PM
I was at the game tonight (:angry: ). I got worried when it looked like he was gimping off the field........ Loss Number Two for me this year. Two more than I can tolerate. Overall, Game 11.
Count your blessings. I've seen one more loss than you in 6 fewer games. And two of them were particularly galling defeats--last sunday vs. cleveland and the first of the detroit home series--both games that we lost in extra innings after having had the winning run 90 feet away.

NSSoxFan
06-13-2005, 11:03 PM
Count your blessings. I've seen one more loss than you in 6 fewer games. And two of them were particularly galling defeats--last sunday vs. cleveland and the first of the detroit home series--both games that we lost in extra innings after having had the winning run 90 feet away.

Oh, I remember last year. I went to 21 games and the Sox were 4-17!

Luckily, this year I'm 9-1.

:cool:

Huisj
06-13-2005, 11:22 PM
I haven't been to a sox win since 2002. hopefully that will change this saturday against LA.

Dan H
06-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Everybody looked like they couldn't run tonight. Dye and Everett were hobbling. Konerko looked slow, too, but he always does. Tough to play small ball when the bases are clogged.

Frank suddenly appears fragile.

Falstaff
06-14-2005, 02:23 AM
yeah they got to start buying oil of wintergreen, or ben-gay by the tanker truck. Dip the big guns in this stuff after every game and keep those horses loose! No pulled muscles for this team!:whiner:

Viva Medias B's
06-14-2005, 06:38 AM
Konerko looked slow.

Now there is some real breaking news.

Mendoza Line
06-14-2005, 07:23 AM
Hah, for some reason that headline cracked me up.. ok I'm done.

ma_deuce
06-14-2005, 07:55 AM
That is according to Bruuuce Levine. He is getting hot/cold baths.

Probably just needs more fiber in his diet. :tongue:

elrod
06-14-2005, 08:44 AM
So I suppose it won't keep him out long? I'll be happy to see Pods back in the lineup tonight.

RKMeibalane
06-14-2005, 08:46 AM
So I suppose it won't keep him out long? I'll be happy to see Pods back in the lineup tonight.

I don't think so. He will probably rest for tonight's game, and then return to the lineup tomorrow. I'm not sure what Ozzie wants to do against Vazquez. Frank has hit Vazquez well in the past, but he's only faced him a few times. Besides, Everett has been swinging the bat well, and might have more luck against him.

LauraJ14
06-14-2005, 08:50 AM
Everybody looked like they couldn't run tonight. Dye and Everett were hobbling. Konerko looked slow, too, but he always does. Tough to play small ball when the bases are clogged.

Frank suddenly appears fragile.

That's why we have to keep Carl because Frank may not be able to play everyday.

Iwritecode
06-14-2005, 12:29 PM
That's why we have to keep Carl because Frank may not be able to play everyday.

Sadly, you could reverse the two names and it would still be true. :(:

Luckily that hasn't been a problem so far. *knocks on wood*

Jurr
06-14-2005, 12:33 PM
I don't think so. He will probably rest for tonight's game, and then return to the lineup tomorrow. I'm not sure what Ozzie wants to do against Vazquez. Frank has hit Vazquez well in the past, but he's only faced him a few times. Besides, Everett has been swinging the bat well, and might have more luck against him.
Yeah. In the paper, they said that Ozzie has a rule that if a player has to leave a game, he AT VERY LEAST has to sit out the next, as well.