PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Sox Fans

bludupree
06-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Just trying to do a roll call of any Sox fans in STL. If you are one or know one please let me know.

StockdaleForVeep
06-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Just trying to do a roll call of any Sox fans in STL. If you are one or know one please let me know.

Im in the area now sadly, 30 mins outside st louis in illinois

bludupree
06-13-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm in the city. It is terrible being so far away, but at least there is MLB.com. Ond of the bars by my house also has almost every baseball game. I still drive up at least once a month for weekend games.

Madvora
06-13-2005, 04:15 PM
To my knowledge, no one knows the White Sox even exist South of Joliet.
I went to ISU and it was Cardinals or Cubs... that's it!

bludupree
06-13-2005, 10:37 PM
To my knowledge, no one knows the White Sox even exist South of Joliet.
I went to ISU and it was Cardinals or Cubs... that's it!

I'm letting them all know. All I do at work is talk about the Whitesox. I do the same when I go out at night. I'm not giving them a choice anymore. One guy on the opposing team at my softball game was wearing a Sox hat. When we shook hands after the game I said "Go Sox" and he said "Hell Ya". I have also seen 3 people in bars. That is all I have after 15 months. Man I can't wait to get back.

nut_stock
06-13-2005, 11:25 PM
There's at least 1 more diehard sox fan in Edwardsville, IL now, however that would mean 1 less in Highland IL since I moved. I also work in Chesterfield, MO so I get to spread White Sox fever throughout the bi-state area.