PDA

View Full Version : South Side Bad Boys T-shirt

gehrtsox7
06-12-2005, 10:26 PM
I was at the game in San Diego this past Saturday and I saw a guy wearing an old South Side Bad Boys White Sox shirt,, boy that sucker ruled,, I want to get my hands on one,,, Is Grand Stand Sports sellling them again? I havent live in Chicago in 2 years but Im going back this week for the Dodgers game,, I want to get my hands on some awesome t-shirts, any new websites or new stores specializing in Sox gear?

rwcescato
06-12-2005, 10:52 PM
I was at the game in San Diego this past Saturday and I saw a guy wearing an old South Side Bad Boys White Sox shirt,, boy that sucker ruled,, I want to get my hands on one,,, Is Grand Stand Sports sellling them again? I havent live in Chicago in 2 years but Im going back this week for the Dodgers game,, I want to get my hands on some awesome t-shirts, any new websites or new stores specializing in Sox gear?

Outside the park you can get the hot selling He gone and you can put it on the board t-shirts. But I have not seen any of the other shirts around the park.

gehrtsox7
06-12-2005, 10:58 PM
thanks man, im looking forward to getting some new gear

RedPinStripes
06-13-2005, 12:04 AM

Anywhere but Grand Stand. They do a great job of letting you know that you're a pain in their ass.