PDA

View Full Version : The greatest thing about today's game...

chisoxfanatic
06-12-2005, 11:46 AM
Aside from Garcia pitching today, I think the greatest thing about today's game is that we are done with games in NL parks for the rest of the regular season. It's painful to have to take one bat away from this team and be forced to see the "wonderful" hitting of our pitchers. I absolutely hate the NL style of the game in that manner. It will be great to get the DH back tomorrow.

skobabe8
06-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Aside from Garcia pitching today, I think the greatest thing about today's game is that we are done with games in NL parks for the rest of the regular season. It's painful to have to take one bat away from this team and be forced to see the "wonderful" hitting of our pitchers. I absolutely hate the NL style of the game in that manner. It will be great to get the DH back tomorrow.

I hope some of our hitters saw Jonny G take the ball to right field on friday.

Foulke You
06-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Amen to that. Long live the American League.

Corlose 15
06-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Or how he didn't srike out with runners on 1st and third and nobody out in a 1-0 game.

lths06
06-12-2005, 12:40 PM
:hawk (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=5#)

"I LOVE American League Baseball" :smile:

:burly (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=5#)

"You're telling me"

D. TODD
06-12-2005, 12:48 PM
I agree totally no more national leagueparks until October, I hope

FarWestChicago
06-12-2005, 01:07 PM
:pollite:

I'll miss the NL parks.

ShoelessJoeS
06-12-2005, 02:42 PM
I agree totally no more national leagueparks until October, I hope
no pink necessary :D: