PDA

View Full Version : If Mediot Cubgasms cause you indigestion...

Viva Medias B's
06-12-2005, 09:27 AM
...then I suggest staying away from the Sunday papers. It's not pretty.

TornLabrum
06-12-2005, 09:31 AM
I certainly hope the Dodgers-Sox series next week attracts the same degree of media attention. I'm sick of the hype, too, and it's the subject of the column I submitted to PHG a few minutes ago.

white sox bill
06-12-2005, 11:50 AM
I certainly hope the Dodgers-Sox series next week attracts the same degree of media attention. I'm sick of the hype, too, and it's the subject of the column I submitted to PHG a few minutes ago.

I wouldn't hold my breath

PaleHoseGeorge
06-12-2005, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath

Me neither. Next week the idiocy will revolve around Gotham City.

:giangreco
"I already have my plane tickets in hand for the triumphant return of our Chicago Cubs to Yankee Stadium. Umm... err... the Cubs triumphant return to New York City! Umm... err... the Cubs losing yet again for what seems like the billionth time! I CAN HARDLY STAND THE SUSPENSE OF IT ALL!!!"

CHISOXFAN13
06-12-2005, 12:36 PM
I guess we'll have to wait for two weeks to get some attention around here.

Kicking some Cubs ass again should do the trick.

In the meantime, the Sox will just continue to win series after series, finish with winning records on road trips and maintain the best record in baseball.

pearso66
06-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Are they going to publicize the Dodgers visit to Chicago as their first since the 50's?

PaleHoseGeorge
06-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Are they going to publicize the Dodgers visit to Chicago as their first since the 50's?

Sure they will... as the UNDERCARD to the titanic tilt between the Lovable Losers and the Winningest Franchise in the History of Sports, 500 miles away in the Bronx. Oh, the suspense of it all!!!
:kukoo:

Even though the Sox series is being held at 35th & Shields, the Sox will be lucky to squeeze out the lower-left corner of the Cubune Sport's front page. Book it. They're completely unbaised, dontcha know...
:roflmao: