PDA

View Full Version : What an usher at 1060 W Addison told me...

Fenway
06-11-2005, 08:26 PM
A woman who looks like she has been an usher at Wrigley since 1918 was telling me how wonderful the Boston fans were, I said oh better than the Yankees crowd?

Oh yes she gushed and then added but the worst are those horrible people who are White Sox fans. They come here and do not respect our beautiful park.

:?:

ShoelessJoeS
06-11-2005, 08:29 PM
A woman who looks like she has been an usher at Wrigley since 1918 was telling me how wonderful the Boston fans were, I said oh better than the Yankees crowd?

Oh yes she gushed and then added but the worst are those horrible people who are White Sox fans. They come here and do not respect our beautiful park.

i think she meant to have "beautiful park" in teal :cool:

bunnybrief
06-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Did you get her badge number oh ha ha...sorry

In all seriousness, I'm sorry that the Cubs have resorted to exploiting the elderly now.

:(:

buehrle4cy05
06-11-2005, 10:47 PM
i think she meant to have "beautiful park" in teal :cool:

Should've slammed a poster of this in her face.:tealpolice:

LongLiveFisk
06-11-2005, 11:34 PM

:whiner:
*****. Is this any different from the hordes of Cub fans invading the Cell and starting fights? It is becoming a well-known fact throughout all of major league baseball what obnoxious, idiotic drillrods these people are. Tell her to get a mirror and take a good look into it if she wants to see horrible.

Brian26
06-11-2005, 11:44 PM

Well of course, we're the ones who came in a few years and poured hydrochloric acid on the ivy in right-centerfield to kill it for a few days.

Brian26
06-11-2005, 11:46 PM
A woman who looks like she has been an usher at Wrigley since 1918 .....

Give me the "Pontiac Pride Crew" any day of the week.

Viva Medias B's
06-12-2005, 01:06 AM
Give me the "Pontiac Pride Crew" any day of the week.

Don't you mean the "Chevrolet Pride Crew"?

Viva Medias B's
06-12-2005, 01:44 AM
:whiner: Tell her to get a mirror and take a good look into it if she wants to see horrible.

That remark would have probably caused her to have a spell resulting in this Cubune headline the following day:

Sox Fan Tries to Murder Sweet Old Lady at Wrigley Field