PDA

View Full Version : First Game

Missouri Sox Fan
06-11-2005, 02:56 AM
Hey everyone! Heading back to Chicago to see the Sox face KC on Monday. It'll be my first game this season, but more importantly, I'm bringing my girlfriend to her first Sox game (she's a Cardinals fan). I know Mondays are half-priced, but is it still just half price for walk-ups? Or can I get the deal if I pre-order? Hope to see all of you there. Thanks.

ChiWhiteSox1337
06-11-2005, 02:58 AM
You can get half price tickets for Monday as of right now :smile:

CubKilla
06-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Hey everyone! Heading back to Chicago to see the Sox face KC on Monday. It'll be my first game this season, but more importantly, I'm bringing my girlfriend to her first Sox game (she's a Cardinals fan). I know Mondays are half-priced, but is it still just half price for walk-ups? Or can I get the deal if I pre-order? Hope to see all of you there. Thanks.

Half-price is for walk-ups and pre-orders. No special deals as ALL tix are half off.

skobabe8
06-11-2005, 10:42 AM
You may want to walk up if you have the option to save on the processing fee that Ticketmaster has.

Cellview22
06-11-2005, 10:46 AM
I'm pretty sure the lower deck will sell out pretty soon. If you'd rather sit in the lower level, I'd suggest ordering them now instead of waiting till you walk up.