PDA

View Full Version : 6/10 Defensive Play of the Game

cburns
06-10-2005, 11:55 PM
OK after reading the post game thread and all the aruging about which defensive play was the play of the game I felt inclined to make this thread. Personally I'm going with Uribe, that play he made from the hole was all arm and really showed off his cannon.

SoxSpeed22
06-10-2005, 11:58 PM
OK after reading the post game thread and all the aruging about which defensive play was the play of the game I felt inclined to make this thread. Personally I'm going with Uribe, that play he made from the hole was all arm and really showed off his cannon.If you're talkin' about most important. It's Rowand's diving catch that took all the momentum that the Pads had left. That's why I voted Rowand.

itsnotrequired
06-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Got to go with Rowand's catch based upon the impact it would have had on the game if he didn't make. In terms of overall "difficulty" of the play, I got to go with Uribe, then Crede, then Rowand.

ShoelessJoeS
im saying rowand only bc it saved 2 runs and possibly more, however, i think uribes was almost impossible to make

PAPChiSox729
I definetly with Rowand on this one. I don't know if it was the hardest play of the game, but it was much more clutch than the rest. That catch may have saved the game for us.

Chicago83
06-11-2005, 12:00 AM
Come on. It's obviously Rowand's, saved two runs and the game. This poll is pretty pointless.

FarWestChicago
06-11-2005, 12:01 AM
LOL!! This poll is not helping the matter. I don't think anybody disagrees that Rowand's was the most important play because of the situation. The only interesting thing is which play was the most difficult. The thread says Uribe's but people are voting "most important". :D:

PicktoCLick72
06-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Eric Chavez or Joe Randa wouldn't have needed to dive to make that play.

Brian26
LOL!! This poll is not helping the matter. I don't think anybody disagrees that Rowand's was the most important play because of the situation. The only interesting thing is which play was the most difficult. The thread says Uribe's but people are voting "most important". :D:

Well, West is one the two Uribe votes. Who is the other? Or did West vote twice? :D:

ShoelessJoeS
Come on. It's obviously Rowand's, saved two runs and the game. This poll is pretty pointless.
i just love that we can argue about the best defensive play and have many options to choose from

FarWestChicago
06-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Well, West is one the two Uribe votes. Who is the other? Or did West vote twice? :D::?: I didn't vote. The question is flawed considering the poll starter voted "most difficult" but the poll question implies "most important".

zach074
06-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Its all A-Row. He saved 2 runs that would have tied the game, Great play by crash.