PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals Radio Broadcasts?

Rocklive99
06-10-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm here in the NW burbs, and was wondering from experience on the best station to hear the Cardinals. I have no problem getting the Brewers on 620 AM (Sounds like Uek has incorporated the El Caballo nickname), and could have sworn I once got the Cards when cruising the dial, but don't remember what it was. Their site gives like 20 different stations, and so far, no dice. These 9 pm starts are killer and I thought I'd treat my baseball fix with Yanks/Cards.

Thanks

MRKARNO
06-10-2005, 09:49 PM
The Red Birds are on KMOX 1120

fox23
06-11-2005, 09:27 AM
I haven't found a Cards game on the radio up here in Chicago. Once in a blue moon I've found a Tigers game from Detroit on a really clear night, but that's it. If you go to mlb.com, you can always sign up for a free trial subscription to sports illustrated and get the mlb audio pass for free for the season (or just pay $15 for it anyway).

CubKilla
06-11-2005, 11:41 AM
I haven't found a Cards game on the radio up here in Chicago. Once in a blue moon I've found a Tigers game from Detroit on a really clear night, but that's it. If you go to mlb.com, you can always sign up for a free trial subscription to sports illustrated and get the mlb audio pass for free for the season (or just pay $15 for it anyway).

I'm in the SW Burbs and canget KMOX's signal pretty clearly out here. I listen to the Cards games when the Cards games matter..... like when they have to win to slay the Cubs playoff chances.

Viva Medias B's
06-11-2005, 07:26 PM
I'm in the SW Burbs and canget KMOX's signal pretty clearly out here. I listen to the Cards games when the Cards games matter..... like when they have to win to slay the Cubs playoff chances.

I should point out that you can only hear KMOX over the air here at night. KMOX can also be heard online, but probably not the Cardinals games because you have to subscribe to MLB.com's package to get that.