PDA

View Full Version : "Hey, we got a first-timer over here!"

RallyBowl
06-10-2005, 08:24 PM
I have been reading posts day in and day out for a few months now and decided that it was time to join forces with some of the most intelligent, knowledgeable, humorous persons I have every had the privelage of listening to. We Sox fans are precious and few, but tried and true. Just in reading various posts this season, I can tell without even meeting anyone that there are so many out there like me, who want the same things I want, get pissed at the same things I do, laugh at the same things I would, and tear apart a fan of another team the same way I would. This is an awesome site, and this will be an awesome season for us. I look forward with great enthusiasm to many posts and many pennants shared with my South Side brothers and sisters. Now enough with the love fest. We got a Series to win.

jhill36
06-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Very well said. And even though I am not a long-time acolyte of WSI, let me be the first to welcome you to the REAL friendly confines.

TornLabrum
06-10-2005, 08:32 PM
I have been reading posts day in and day out for a few months now and decided that it was time to join forces with some of the most intelligent, knowledgeable, humorous persons I have every had the privelage of listening to. We Sox fans are precious and few, but tried and true. Just in reading various posts this season, I can tell without even meeting anyone that there are so many out there like me, who want the same things I want, get pissed at the same things I do, laugh at the same things I would, and tear apart a fan of another team the same way I would. This is an awesome site, and this will be an awesome season for us. I look forward with great enthusiasm to many posts and many pennants shared with my South Side brothers and sisters. Now enough with the love fest. We got a Series to win.

Welcome, and remember, flattery will get you everywhere.

SOXintheBURGH
06-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Wilkommen! :gulp:

If you post regularly or not, always glad to have a new WSIer.

PAPChiSox729
06-10-2005, 09:06 PM

Well, I'm no veteran poster here but your post was for the most dead-on. We do get a few fights here now and then, which can be very entertaining. Oh, and

:welcome:

delben91
06-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Well, I'm no veteran poster here but your post was for the most dead-on. We do get a few fights here now and then, which can be very entertaining. Oh, and

Ah, who can top turkey leg and cheesestick?

And welcome from me as well, the more the merrier.

GO SOX!! :gulp:

PicktoCLick72
06-11-2005, 12:36 AM
:welcome: If you're looking for everything you could possibly want to know about the White Sox, you came to the right place.

itsnotrequired
06-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Ah, who can top turkey leg and cheesestick?

Horsemaster Fred is surely in the running.

RallyBowl
06-11-2005, 12:59 AM
what is a turkey leg and a cheesestick?

RallyBowl
06-11-2005, 01:06 AM
BTW thanks for the love. Also, we were AWESOME tonight. Great game.

chidonez
06-11-2005, 01:23 AM
Hey, I didn't find WSI until early last year. It is a great site. Have fun. And what I like is that we aren't all still in Chicago. We're all over this nation!

ChiWhiteSox1337
06-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Welcome! This place is a haven for sox fans. I hate going to other boards that are filled with sCrUB fans.

FarWestChicago
06-11-2005, 01:26 AM
Hey, I didn't find WSI until early last year. It is a great site. Have fun. And what I like is that we aren't all still in Chicago. We're all over this nation!More than just the nation. :D:

StillMissOzzie
06-11-2005, 01:37 AM
More than just the nation. :D:

That's right, WSI is multi-national, including Canada, England, somebody stationed in Boznia-Herzgovina (sp?), and even Texas.

SMO
:gulp: :D:

kevingrt
06-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Soon we'll need a board just for welcome posts. It seems as each day passes more posts saying how great the site is and how so and so loves to join keep popping up. But this is a good thing, a real good thing!

hsnterprize
06-11-2005, 01:45 AM

Hey...

Lemme be another member of the WSI Armed Forces to welcome you to this...the best damn White Sox website...PERIOD!!!!!

Don't fault me for not being original, but truth is truth. We're all in this together, and when it's all done, we'll be able to look at the experts, the analysts, and everyone who says the Sox aren't for real and tell them to stick their notes where the sun don't shine.

Otherwise, we're a pretty happy and content bunch.

hose
06-11-2005, 09:54 AM
what is a turkey leg and a cheesestick?

I think this is one of the funniest threads I've come across at WSI , it's long but it contains turkey leg references.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50249

RavenswoodFan
06-11-2005, 10:03 AM
I would also like to welcome you!
I imagine this site is going to become more popular every day with the way the Sox are playing!:bandance::bandance::bandance:

Baby Fisk
06-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Welcome eh! :cheers: