PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous CBS Sportsline Poll

soxfan26
06-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Today on CBS Sportsline they ask the following question...

Will the Cubs match the Red Sox in ending their World Series drought?

Your choices are...

1. Not a Chance. (61.1%)

2. If Boston can do it anyone can. (27.0%)

3. Only if they trade Nomar. (11.9%)

Stupidity in America is dynamic and pervasive, don't even try to escape it. :rolleyes:

ShoelessJoeS
06-10-2005, 05:51 PM
said it once and ill say it again, the media never ceases to amaze me...will they ever talk about the white sox chances, probably not

White Sox Baseball: under the radar and loving it!

SoxSpeed22
06-10-2005, 06:53 PM
said it once and ill say it again, the media never ceases to amaze me...will they ever talk about the white sox chances, probably not

White Sox Baseball: under the radar and loving it!One of my buttons. Being ignored is lame, being hated is doable. Trading Nomar will solve everything. The media rules!

MIgrenade
06-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Hold on, re-read the poll question. It asks, basically, if the Cubs will ever win the Series again. I'm no wizard but I'll wager a bet that they might.
As for the attention factor, who cares?

NonetheLoaiza
06-11-2005, 11:23 AM
2. If Boston can do it anyone can. (27.0%)

OHHHH....well if the Red Sox can win, then that gives a chance to everyone else. The world revolves around the Red Sox...

This option kind of irks me, because it's like saying what the Red Sox experienced with their drought is unparalleled in all of sports. Excuse me if some teams don't bitch and moan that they haven't won a World Series in almost 90 years.

mccoydp
06-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Just wait until Prior, Wood, Nomar, et. al. are rested and ready (sometime in 2009)...the ring is theirs!