PDA

View Full Version : Pappy's Ultimatum


Viva Magglio
11-14-2001, 02:43 PM
:ass
If the Sox don't pick up anybody, I ain't going to the ballpark.

And if we are competitive in 2002 with what we have, guess which (closet Cub fan) frontrunner will be the first one on the White Sox bandwagon!

FarWestChicago
11-14-2001, 02:46 PM
:moron

I'm the biggest sphincter in town!

:ass

No, I'm the biggest sphincter in town!

:knue

I really need to hire both of these guys.

cheeses_h_rice
11-14-2001, 03:15 PM
What an idiot.

<sarcasm> Yeah, a team with Mark Buehrle, Frank Thomas, Magglio Ordonez, Paul Konerko, Jose Valentin, Carlos Lee, Jon Garland, Joe Crede and Aaron Rowand would be *so* hard to watch next year.</sarcasm>

Sounds like ol' Northie would rather go up to 1060 W. Addison this summer, drink some brewskis and watch Sam-ME, Kerry and all his pals...Well, good riddance, I say.

duke of dorwood
11-14-2001, 03:25 PM
I cant stand that guy-what a big loss that would be.

:ass

Want relish on that one?

GASHWOUND
11-14-2001, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
I cant stand that guy-what a big loss that would be.

:ass

Want relish on that one?

Everytime I see that North pic, it makes me laugh. Just like the Moron pic. Its so ridicules looking. :)

Anyway, North isn't a Sox fan, he's a Flub fan first and when the Sox do well he's on the bandwagon. Every year he gets seson tickets for the Flubs. So who gives a crap if he doesn't enter Comiskey. I'm just hoping he puts it in writing.

FarWestChicago
11-14-2001, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND


Everytime I see that North pic, it makes me laugh. Just like the Moron pic. Its so ridicules looking. :) The best part is I did nothing to either picture. These idiots published those shots on the Net. I guess they both think they look good, LOL!!

Daver
11-14-2001, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
:moron

I'm the biggest sphincter in town!

:ass

No, I'm the biggest sphincter in town!

:knue

I really need to hire both of these guys.

What we really need is the steel cage death match between the ass and the moron,with the knueman as referee.

With any luck they would kill each other and cripple the ref.

FarWestChicago
11-14-2001, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by daver


What we really need is the steel cage death match between the ass and the moron,with the knueman as referee.

With any luck they would kill each other and cripple the ref. Hey, I think you may have something here!

GASHWOUND
11-14-2001, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
The best part is I did nothing to either picture. These idiots published those shots on the Net. I guess they both think they look good, LOL!!

Is it a coincidence that moron's pic is tinted blue?

I'm just wondering which pic makes you want to vomit more?

GASHWOUND
11-14-2001, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by daver


What we really need is the steel cage death match between the ass and the moron,with the knueman as referee.

With any luck they would kill each other and cripple the ref.

Or we could just put antlers on all of their heads, let 'em lose in the woods and...well, you know the rest daver.:)

Daver
11-14-2001, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND


Or we could just put antlers on all of their heads, let 'em lose in the woods and...well, you know the rest daver.:)

Sorry but I am only hunting young does this year,and probably next year too,and they don't have antlers.

It was a fine idea though.

PaleHoseGeorge
11-14-2001, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by daver


Sorry but I am only hunting young does this year,and probably next year too,and they don't have antlers.

It was a fine idea though.

Okay, I'll bite. Why are you hunting only does? Isn't the idea to bag the biggest buck you can find, 14 points or larger?

doublem23
11-14-2001, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by daver
Sorry but I am only hunting young does this year,and probably next year too,and they don't have antlers.

It was a fine idea though.

Well, just because you're only hunting does, that doesn't mean someone else won't shoot sumtin with antlers, right?

Daver
11-14-2001, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


Okay, I'll bite. Why are you hunting only does? Isn't the idea to bag the biggest buck you can find, 14 points or larger?

PHG,I have the best interest of the herd(and Illinois motorists)in mind,the deer population in this state is out of control,to the point that that there are 40 accidents a month in the Chicago tri-county area that are motorists hitting deer.These creatures have no natural enemy in this state besides hunters like myself,so I ,and those that I hunt with,have decided to take it upon ourselves to take only young does that can still reproduce and eliminate them from the cycle,thus cutting down and next years population.Until the lawmakers in this state will allow us to hunt beyond the chosen season,the deer population will continue to grow.I am trying to perform a civic service.

doublem23
11-14-2001, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by daver
PHG,I have the best interest of the herd(and Illinois motorists)in mind,the deer population in this state is out of control,to the point that that there are 40 accidents a month in the Chicago tri-county area that are motorists hitting deer.These creatures have no natural enemy in this state besides hunters like myself,so I ,and those that I hunt with,have decided to take it upon ourselves to take only young does that can still reproduce and eliminate them from the cycle,thus cutting down and next years population.Until the lawmakers in this state will allow us to hunt beyond the chosen season,the deer population will continue to grow.I am trying to perform a civic service.

Well, then, on behalf of Illinois motorists, thank you, daver.

MikeKreevich
11-15-2001, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by daver


PHG,I have the best interest of the herd(and Illinois motorists)in mind,the deer population in this state is out of control,to the point that that there are 40 accidents a month in the Chicago tri-county area that are motorists hitting deer.These creatures have no natural enemy in this state besides hunters like myself,so I ,and those that I hunt with,have decided to take it upon ourselves to take only young does that can still reproduce and eliminate them from the cycle,thus cutting down and next years population.Until the lawmakers in this state will allow us to hunt beyond the chosen season,the deer population will continue to grow.I am trying to perform a civic service.
First, Daver, let me say that I believe you have every right to hunt and own guns. That said, I wish you and other hunters wouldn't use the "culling of the herd" excuse. You hunt because you like deer meat and because hunting satisfies something on a instinctual level. Are you also culling the dove and turkey flocks so that they don't fly into our windshields? Good luck this weekend!

RedPinStripes
11-15-2001, 10:30 AM
I agree with Dave on the hunting opinion.


When the day comes that "Pappy" is no longer on chicago air waves, Chicago sports radio will be much better. I've never heard a guy put his foot in his mouth and make himself look as much of a moron as Marriotti.

Stay on the North side Pappy where your B.S. is believeable.

Daver
11-15-2001, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Guzman's Goat

First, Daver, let me say that I believe you have every right to hunt and own guns. That said, I wish you and other hunters wouldn't use the "culling of the herd" excuse. You hunt because you like deer meat and because hunting satisfies something on a instinctual level. Are you also culling the dove and turkey flocks so that they don't fly into our windshields? Good luck this weekend!

I hunt mostly with a bow and arrow,and I hunt to feed my family.I long ago gave up the thought of buying meat not tainted with some kind of steroids or dyes,so I found an alternative to the grocery store.I grow most of my own vegetables also,so that I am not feeding my children the pesticides and chemical fertilizers found in commercially grown fruit and vegetables.Just consider me weird I guess.