PDA

View Full Version : Hawk Quote

MIgrenade
06-09-2005, 01:25 AM
I heard something interesting from Hawk tonight. They were talking about the Sox and Twins and Hawk said, "I know what they are thinking. They're thinking they are playing their best baseball and are still 4 games back." This was just after DJ was about to take the stance most of us take which is, why won't those Twins go away when the Sox are playing so well?

I want to know if you guys agree with Hawk or not.

kojak
06-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Absolutely agree.

The Twins have ZERO relevance this season! Z-E-R-O!

I hope they win 95 games this year, because it means absolutely
nothing to us. I refuse to look in the rear-view mirror and the Sox
are playing with that same attitude.

We will just take care of business and see them in October.

CLSoxFan
06-09-2005, 01:43 AM
As long as the Sox are healthy, the Twikies are irrelevant. I agree with Hawk. How many times have the Sox been chasing that MN team, win a few in a row, and make up no ground? It's frustrating - and it's their turn to be frustrated by the better team.

IF we see them in October, it'll be en route to the Sox first World Series since '59. 'Bout time.

Rocklive99
06-09-2005, 01:44 AM
In between, I disagree with him if he was trying to dis the Twins and saying that they can't catch us because that's ridiculous. Also, not sure if they're playing their best baseball now because they usually seem to do it against us, but if we keep playing like this, all you can worry about is yourself

FredManrique
06-09-2005, 02:22 AM
Why look back at the Twins? All we have to think about is winning the next game, or seven out the next ten, and it won't matter what they do.

WhiteSoxFan84
06-09-2005, 02:28 AM
does anyone else think that RIGHT NOW it seems more than possible that the 2005 ALCS will the chisox vs. the hostess boys from MN?

CLSoxFan
06-09-2005, 02:32 AM
Very possible. i could see twins - Sox in the ALCS. Both teams are built on pitching and defense - just the thing for a deep playoff run.

ShoelessJoeS
06-09-2005, 02:36 AM
Very possible. i could see twins - Sox in the ALCS. Both teams are built on pitching and defense - just the thing for a deep playoff run.
i could also see us sweeping them in the alcs :bandance:

StillMissOzzie
06-09-2005, 03:16 AM
It's not that I agree or disagree with Hawk, but I'd love it if the Twinkies kept pace with the Sox all year long and just fell short.

1) I think it would keep the Sox from getting complacent with a big lead.
2) It would end the AL Central being the brunt of so many lame attempts at humor (eg, "Comedy Central")
3) It would make the Twinkies the wild card out of the AL Central, and at least one of the Red Sox and Yankees would be watching post season play on TV
4) The Sox would then roll over the Twinkies on their way to the AL pennant and the World Series. [and maybe that's NOT a pipe dream]

SMO
:gulp:

Foulke You
06-09-2005, 04:04 AM
does anyone else think that RIGHT NOW it seems more than possible that the 2005 ALCS will the chisox vs. the hostess boys from MN?
I agree that it could very well be Sox vs Twins in the ALCS. Right now, you can make an argument that they are the two best teams in the AL. Not to take anything away from what the Orioles and Texas are doing but those clubs are built more on offense. The Sox and Twins are built with pitching, speed, and defense which usually translates better to October baseball. What an intense series Sox/Twins for the AL Pennant would be. It would be nice to show everyone that there are great rivalries outside of Boston/NY. Imagine how ESPN would take covering a series exclusively in the midwest.

BaseballTonyght
06-09-2005, 08:47 AM
The Twins have ZERO relevance this season! Z-E-R-O!

I share in your optimism of the 2005 Sox, but this is a bit over the top.

The Twins are the three time defending AL Central champs, a heck of a good ballclub and we're not even at the All-Star break. Dismissing your enemy is dangerous.

bludupree
06-09-2005, 08:52 AM
In between, I disagree with him if he was trying to dis the Twins and saying that they can't catch us because that's ridiculous. Also, not sure if they're playing their best baseball now because they usually seem to do it against us, but if we keep playing like this, all you can worry about is yourself

He wasn't saying that. He was saying that a lot of people are thinking "We keep winning and the twins won't go away", but the Twins are in a worse position. They are playing great baseball and they are still 4 games back.

ondafarm
06-09-2005, 08:54 AM
With the wild card playoff team, I think the Twins are irrelevant. The White Sox will get into the playoffs if they continue to play solid ball. The Twins have a chance to catch the Sox and retain their divisional crown but if the Sox continue to play well, the Sox will be in the playoffs. Beating the Rockies, the Padres, etc. etc. etc. may not seem as relevant to winning the ALCD but it is toward getting in the playoffs. If you go out and take care of business, win every series and keep all your players sharp but well-rested then you can count on playing in the playoffs.

That being said, I'd love to see the Sox murder the Twins in the regular season and then bash them again in the ALCS.

DarkCloudDropo
06-09-2005, 09:08 AM
It's not that I agree or disagree with Hawk, but I'd love it if the Twinkies kept pace with the Sox all year long and just fell short.

1) I think it would keep the Sox from getting complacent with a big lead.

I agree completely. Every great hero needs a great nemesis. It's what defines them and makes them great.

elrod
06-09-2005, 09:24 AM
A better comparison would be the 1990 White Sox, who played so well, won 94 games, and kept looking up at Oakland all year. Very frustrating. The last few years we just didn't play very well. Winning an average of 83 games over the past 4 seasons doesn't qualify as "playing well". Sure, we were close in 2003, but that was a strange season with the Royals in the mix, and the Twins struggling even more than us early that year. After Frank and Maggs went down last year we just weren't a competitive team anymore. In 2002 we never challenged anybody after mid-April. And in 2001 we were out of it from the start. Hawk is right. There is nothing worse than playing great and still coming up short. In the Wild Card era, the 1999 Reds and 2002 Red Sox and Mariners probably qualify as the most frustrated. The M's and Red Sox won 93 games and missed the playoffs. The Reds won 96 games in 1999 and missed it, thanks to a lost play-in game against the Mets. With the Wild Card, and the struggles of Boston and New York, the chances are high that the Wild Card will come from the Central. Thus, the battle between the White Sox and Twins might be a little less tense.

FloridaSox
06-09-2005, 09:45 AM
...will be in the playoffs this year. Once in the playoffs, it comes down to which team gets hot.. Last three years, a Wild Card has won the World Series.

SoxFan78
06-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Imagine how ESPN would take covering a series exclusively in the midwest.

ESPN will have reports from Yankee Stadium on how George Steinbrenner is going to deal with Joe Torre.

Also in Boston they will have a reporter bringing up a new curse for the Boston Red Sox, the curse of the "Queer Eye".

ALCS highlights will be following NHL hockey and college golf.

Ol' No. 2
06-09-2005, 10:07 AM
I think Hawk was looking at it from the Twins' perspective. How'd you like to be 35-22 with the third best record in all of baseball, and still be 4 games back and unable to gain any ground? I'd be pissed as hell.

Meanwhile, they have to see that the Sox are nowhere near their potential. Up until a week or two ago they had no fewer than 5 regulars hitting 40 or more pts below their career averages. While they've mostly started to come around, they're still not really up to par. And they've just added the ultimate Big Bat.

The Twins, OTOH, are playing just about as well as they can. No one is performing significantly below his career averages, so you'd have to figure the chances for them to get better are slim.

I don't know why it is, but as long as I've followed them, June has always been the month the Sox kick it into gear. Look for at least one long winning streak. The Twins can play their best baseball and it won't do them any good. They're going to be eating the Sox' dust all season.

:supernana::supernana::supernana::supernana: and growing.

Hokiesox
06-09-2005, 10:12 AM
ESPN will have reports from Yankee Stadium on how George Steinbrenner is going to deal with Joe Torre.

Also in Boston they will have a reporter bringing up a new curse for the Boston Red Sox, the curse of the "Queer Eye".

ALCS highlights will be following NHL hockey and college golf.

Anyone else worried that a possible White Sox World Series broadcast will include "Chicago" stories about how close the Cubs were in 2003, and how Chicago has had an unfortunate history with the WS, due to the Cubs "curse"? I think the media would find a way to bombard us with Cubs stuff throughout.

1951Campbell
06-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Anyone else worried that a possible White Sox World Series broadcast will include "Chicago" stories about how close the Cubs were in 2003, and how Chicago has had an unfortunate history with the WS, due to the Cubs "curse"? I think the media would find a way to bombard us with Cubs stuff throughout.

I would just look forward to pointing out that the attendance at Wrigley was 0 throughout October.

:D:

Hitmen77
06-09-2005, 02:27 PM
When thinking about making the postseason, remember that the Sox at this point have a SEVEN game lead in terms of playoff qualification. We lead the Twins by 4, but right now the Twins lead the wild card race by 3 games.:cool:

WhiteSoxFan84
06-09-2005, 04:18 PM

read what you wrote; "anyone..worried...white sox world series..."..... are you kidding me? if the white sox are in the world series, why would any white sox fan be worried??? we'd all be on heaven and we'd all be happy win or lose. OF COURSE i'd rather see them win but it would mean the beginning of something very special on the southside. and i know attendance would go up the following year and slowly the bandwagon fans would shift to the southside and the sox would get a lot more attention (im not saying we need it but you know thats how it works).

also, if the white sox make it to the world series, they would get a ton of attention. in 2000, towards the end of the season, they got a lot of it. after they swept the yankees and indians on the road, came back home from a 7-0 road trip against the best team in the east and their divisional rival, ESPN was all over it. unfortunately the sox lost that first home game to some bad team infront of 37,000+.

as much as we hate EaStPN and think that they only know about 1 division in baseball, they will shift their focus to the white sox if theyre still doing this in July and August. we have to understand that a lot of teams have started off great, probably not THIS great, and not received a lot of attention. but in all fairness, i do see espn and the whole nation embracing the white sox if they keep this up through August and ESPECIALLY if they make it to the..... I can't even say it, so I'll use the term, Promise Land.

mweflen
06-09-2005, 04:33 PM
I agree with DJ.

Everybody was blah-blah-blah-ing about how the Twins would just not be as competitive with all their injuries, players lost, etc. Well, here they are, 3rd best record in the game.

Meanwhile, we have been somewhat lucky with our 40-19 record. We definitely have a very good team, and should win 90 plus easily (as I said before the season started). But the notion that the Twins will absolutely be eating our dust all season is pure, unadulterated BS. It's the same crapola we've been hearing for 3 seasons, as we watch them play in October every year.

Our bats are coming around (thank goodness!), but our pitching also can't hold at this pace - we've already seen some slowdown - Marte's troubles, Garland coming back to earth, Duque injury fears, Shingo/Vizcaino, et al.

Both staffs should go back towards their career means - the batting averages should climb, but so should the ERA's.

We've got a terrific team and I think we have more talent than the Twins. But I've thought we had more talent for 3 seasons running. So did almost everyone.

We also have a much better and more balanced squad than 2001 thru 2004. But there are no guarantees. I'd be interested to see what the reaction on WSI is to our first 4 or 5-game slide (it will happen sooner or later. It happens to the best teams). I'd wager we won't be hearing the same "the Twins will eat our dust all year" bravado.

With all that in mind, 4 games is not a comfortable lead. We've got 14 games head to head with the Twinkies in August and September, and face tough NYY, BOS, TEX, LAD, and OAK series in the next 2 months.

I would never say something so foolish as we're a lock for the division or the Twins will eat our dust with all that baseball left to play.

Rocklive99
06-09-2005, 05:03 PM
I think some of you are getting way to ahead of yourselves, I love the White Sox and think this season is the best thing that's happened since fried chicken, but by looking at the last couple of years, I doubt the Twins have an inch of fear in them, they'll worry about their business. I disagree with those who would like to "keep the Twins close" because I know from experience that that will bite you in the arse at the end. As much as I think we are going far this year, in the past 3 years it has been the Sox who have blown first place leads and the Twins just mosey in to take the division crown while the first half heroics of the Sox are forgotten and they are just viewed as losers. I don't think this will happen this year, but just saying that I wouldn't get ahead of myself here, the season iss wayyy tooo longgg, and many things happen to all teams, including injuries, skids, streaks, etc.

SOXSINCE'70
06-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Every great hero needs a great nemesis.

Then consider the Sox Austin Powers looking for his mojo,
which has been stolen by Mini-Me (Twinkies).:D: :cool:

MsSoxVixen22
06-10-2005, 05:26 PM
I've said the same thing that Mark has said....the twins are overrated! They win the division and then they get to the playoffs and they're eliminated in the first round! They're not that good!

Hitmen77
06-10-2005, 05:34 PM
...What an intense series Sox/Twins for the AL Pennant would be. It would be nice to show everyone that there are great rivalries outside of Boston/NY. Imagine how ESPN would take covering a series exclusively in the midwest.

We'd hear the same crap from ESPN complaining that they won't make as much money on such a series and we'll hear idiotic national sports reports chime in about how such a series is "bad" for baseball because "everyone" wants to see teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, or Cubs.

Remember Fox whining over the fact that the Marlins made it to the World Series instead of the Cubs?

MIgrenade
06-10-2005, 07:10 PM
I've said the same thing that Mark has said....the twins are overrated! They win the division and then they get to the playoffs and they're eliminated in the first round! They're not that good!

If the Twins aren't that good...then what have the Sox been for the last couple years? They don't spend the money that the east teams do, but they are well managed and play smart, and right now they have the second best record in the AL. I'd say they've pretty well, and have certainly been good enough for the Sox to mimick their style of play.

PAPChiSox729
06-10-2005, 08:05 PM
I share in your optimism of the 2005 Sox, but this is a bit over the top.

The Twins are the three time defending AL Central champs, a heck of a good ballclub and we're not even at the All-Star break. Dismissing your enemy is dangerous.

I would have to agree with you there. This division is no where near being won since we still have another 103 games to play. The team needs to stay focused througout the season. By putting their guard down, the Sox would be giving the Twins a golden opprotunity to make this race very close. And in years past, the Twins have been pretty good at coming from behind and winning divisions.

bigfoot
06-11-2005, 09:11 AM
ESPN will cover the first round of the playoffs with a 12:30 PM starting time for the Sox vs (insert west Div team here), with accompanying hour pre-game highlighting the 1919 team and the Cubs/Yanks/Red Sox failure to make the playoffs. By the time the Sox and Buerhle win the first game in under 2 hrs, ESPN will replay the pre-game hour as a lead-in to the next game at 4:30/5:00. Of course we will have to listen to the announcers bemoan the lack of suitable watering holes within a 9-iron of the Cell, Joe Morgan(Please Lord NO!) tell us how his HOF creditials are tattooed upon his arse, and how the American League game sucks. And the inevitable comparisons of the White/red Sox seasons just a year apart. You KNOW it'll happen! Those ass-clowns at ESPN/FauxSports couldn't let all that footage/copy they've saved from last year go to waste. And don't forget the "Psycho drops pants in Detroit" clip. :rolleyes:

fram40
06-11-2005, 05:36 PM
I heard something interesting from Hawk tonight. They were talking about the Sox and Twins and Hawk said, "I know what they are thinking. They're thinking they are playing their best baseball and are still 4 games back." This was just after DJ was about to take the stance most of us take which is, why won't those Twins go away when the Sox are playing so well?

I want to know if you guys agree with Hawk or not.

I agree with both Hawk and DJ. It's damn frustrating to be 41-19 and have a measley 5.5 game lead. It should be 8 or 9 games, and it would be if we were in any other division. But it must also be frustrating for the Twins - fourth best record and 5.5 games back. And the Sox just keep on winning. And winning. And winning.

The Twins will be there all year and I look forward to a possible Twins/Sox ALCS. And I could care less how ESPN/Fox cover the series or a possible Sox WS. Just so it happens, gets covered and we get to watch.

SOXSINCE'70
06-12-2005, 10:11 AM

You are dead on.This is something the Sox must guard against.
As much as I want to believe the Sox will win the A.L. Central,those
damn Twinkies aren't going away.3 division titles earns you that respect.
The games these 2 teams play in August and September are going to
mean more than they have the last 4 years,that's for sure.

Having said that,It's good to have the Twinks looking up at the Sox.:D:

PaleHoseGeorge
06-12-2005, 11:02 AM
Wow! Some serious Chicken Little thinking going on in this thread. Here are a few points to help some of you get through the next 3-1/2 months. (You're going to need it.)

:chickenlittle

1.) Unlike the NFL, baseball plays 162 games. That's the beauty of the sport, not the problem you're trying to make it into. The Sox have been playing games nearly every day for 2-1/2 months and still have the equivalent of SIX full NFL seasons left to play. If you can't deal with the pressure (and some of you cleary can't), go find a pastime that caters to your queasy constitution... something like solitaire.

2.) Minnesota needs to start beating up on Detroit and Cleveland like the Sox already are or they'll be dead and buried long before the Sox get another crack at them. Over 100 percent of the Sox lead over the Twins is directly attributed to our head-to-head meetings and the Detroit and Cleveland games. The Sox don't need to worry about beating Minnesota, the Tigers and Indians are doing it for us.

3.) As long as the Sox are 4 games up on the Twins, it's the Sox who are the Twins problem not the other way around. Every new day is another day off the calendar for them to catch us, thus making their task harder and harder. Any real Sox Fan ought to be laughing right now because Minnesota is futilely running uphill in sand wearing leg weights to achieve an absolutely necessary task -- catching the Sox, and the Sox just keep winning. Minnesota is making no progress and given that it's only June that's the most we Sox Fans could hope for.

Now go take a pair of valium, play a few thousand games of solitaire, and come back when you've got balls enough to behave like champions. Otherwise check back in October. We'll update you on how it turned out.
:kukoo:

:chickenlittle

BaseballTonyght
06-14-2005, 12:16 PM
Wow! Some serious Chicken Little thinking going on in this thread. Here are a few points to help some of you get through the next 3-1/2 months. (You're going to need it.)

1.) Unlike the NFL, baseball plays 162 games. That's the beauty of the sport, not the problem you're trying to make it into. The Sox have been playing games nearly every day for 2-1/2 months and still have the equivalent of SIX full NFL seasons left to play. If you can't deal with the pressure (and some of you cleary can't), go find a pastime that caters to your queasy constitution... something like solitaire.

2.) Minnesota needs to start beating up on Detroit and Cleveland like the Sox already are or they'll be dead and buried long before the Sox get another crack at them. Over 100 percent of the Sox lead over the Twins is directly attributed to our head-to-head meetings and the Detroit and Cleveland games. The Sox don't need to worry about beating Minnesota, the Tigers and Indians are doing it for us.

3.) As long as the Sox are 4 games up on the Twins, it's the Sox who are the Twins problem not the other way around. Every new day is another day off the calendar for them to catch us, thus making their task harder and harder. Any real Sox Fan ought to be laughing right now because Minnesota is futilely running uphill in sand wearing leg weights to achieve an absolutely necessary task -- catching the Sox, and the Sox just keep winning. Minnesota is making no progress and given that it's only June that's the most we Sox Fans could hope for.

Now go take a pair of valium, play a few thousand games of solitaire, and come back when you've got balls enough to behave like champions. Otherwise check back in October. We'll update you on how it turned out.

I'm not 100% on which posts you're referring to, but if you're in agreement kojak's sentiment... The Twins have ZERO relevance this season! Z-E-R-O!...you obviously haven't been watching the AL Central unfold the past three seasons. :?:

If you think dismissing your enemy makes you a champion... here's your prescription :cool:

:prozac

Jurr
06-14-2005, 12:21 PM

Drawing the line in the sand....I love it!

PaleHoseGeorge
06-14-2005, 12:21 PM
If you think dismissing your enemy makes you a champion... here's your prescription

Cute. If you think fretting about the Twins is going to add wins to the Sox season total then you need to go change your shorts.

TDog
06-14-2005, 12:29 PM

I don't know how many people have noticed, but in some ways, the Sox have become quite similar to the Twins. Compare the teams' runs scored and runs against totals in the expanded standings. The big different between the two teams in the standings is the head-to-head edge the Sox have.

BaseballTonyght
06-14-2005, 12:32 PM
Cute. If you think fretting about the Twins is going to add wins to the Sox season total then you need to go change your shorts.

I never suggested fretting about the Twins. I simply stated that dismissing any team, especially your #1 competitor, is a mistake. Any argument to the contrary is completely fruitless.

Jurr
06-14-2005, 12:35 PM
I never suggested fretting about the Twins. I simply stated that dismissing any team, especially your #1 competitor, is a mistake. Any argument to the contrary is completely fruitless.
I think the Sox' 4-1 record against the Twins is proof enough that they don't "dismiss" them.

PaleHoseGeorge
06-14-2005, 12:38 PM

I don't speak for Kojak, only myself. I'm not "dismissing" the Twins and I hardly think Kojak is "dismissing" the Twins either. He's big boy... he can speak for himself. If you're still not convinced why don't you ask him yourself instead of asking me?
:nuts:

I can hardly wait to get a few rips on the Minnesota Twins, but the schedule says I have to wait until August 15. I merely noted the Twins are in a heap of **** between now and then if they don't get their act together against other teams, specifically Detroit and Cleveland.

This isn't the NFL, BT. I suggest you stop asking for the impossible. We're not going to eliminate the Minnesota Twins in June. You don't have to be "dismissive" of them to note this fact, just smart. Try and keep up.

voodoochile
06-14-2005, 12:39 PM

um... no... I'd be too damned happy just WATCHING A SOX WS BROADCAST to give a crap what the announcers were talking about.

BaseballTonyght
06-14-2005, 12:42 PM
I think the Sox' 4-1 record against the Twins is proof enough that they don't "dismiss" them.

This is a perfect example of not reading an entire post before formulating a reply. Allow me to provide you with the cliff notes:

Kojak: The Twins are completely irrelevant this year.
Me: Dismissing your #1 competition is asinine.

How exactly is that me accusing the Sox of dismissing the Twins? Obviously they aren't dismissing the Twins, or any other team for that matter. And that, sir, is exactly how a champion plays the game of baseball.

Jurr
06-14-2005, 12:46 PM
um... no... I'd be too damned happy just WATCHING A SOX WS BROADCAST to give a crap what the announcers were talking about.
AMENNNNN, BROTHA! CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH??????

voodoochile
06-14-2005, 12:47 PM
This is a perfect example of not reading an entire post before formulating a reply. Allow me to provide you with the cliff notes:

How exactly is that me accusing the Sox of dismissing the Twins? Obviously they aren't dismissing the Twins, or any other team for that matter. And that, sir, is exactly how a champion plays the game of baseball.

Well after going 4-1, it could be argued the Sox dismissed the Twins. School's out - you can leave now...

voodoochile
06-14-2005, 12:48 PM
AMENNNNN, BROTHA! CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH??????

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Jurr
06-14-2005, 12:49 PM

Ohhh nooo. I'm not saying that you're accusing the Sox of dismissing the Twins. I'm saying that they clearly AREN'T dismissing the Twins due to the fact that they're kicking their asses every time they play!

The Sox shouldn't be getting all paranoid about the Twins. They shouldn't be watching the standings to see where they're at. All the Sox should be doing is winning series against the team they're playing. Whether it's the Royals, the Tigers, the Twins, the Cubs, or the Dodgers, that's the focus. If they do that, they'll be fine. If the Twins catch and pass the Sox, but the Sox still make the playoffs as a wild card, who cares? We're not worried about division titles. We're worried about WS rings.

BaseballTonyght
06-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Apparently the original argument has gotten lost in translation. Winning the division in June, being up 4-1 on the Twins, the NFL... how have these topics arose from my original comment?

All I'm saying is dismissing any team in baseball is a huge mistake. If you disagree with that sentiment you may as well argue against water being wet (and this post is further evidence that some of you would love to take up that argument).

:duck:

10-4 Jurr, I misinterpreted your comment. There's a lot of that going around :D:.

voodoochile
06-14-2005, 01:06 PM
Apparently the original argument has gotten lost in translation. Winning the division in June, being up 4-1 on the Twins, the NFL... how have these topics arose from my original comment?

All I'm saying is dismissing any team in baseball is a huge mistake. If you disagree with that sentiment you may as well argue against water being wet (and this post is further evidence that some of you would love to take up that argument).

:duck:

But what does it matter whether we fans dismiss the Twinkies so long as the Sox don't?

Cleraly they haven't and the fact remains, the team with the harder task remains the Twinkies.

Jurr
06-14-2005, 01:12 PM
But what does it matter whether we fans dismiss the Twinkies so long as the Sox don't?

Cleraly they haven't and the fact remains, the team with the harder task remains the Twinkies.
Couldn't have been said any better.

http://www.geocities.com/five_six_crew/voodoochile.gif

BaseballTonyght
06-14-2005, 01:18 PM

True, and I don't think anyone would argue against that. As fans of baseball we should all be used to our opinions not making a difference.

True again, and again I don't think anyone would take you to task on this point.

Pilgrim
06-14-2005, 02:17 PM
I just relly want the WC to come out of the AL Central this year. I think it will go along way in shutting up the mediots with the East coast bias.