PDA

View Full Version : Great Scott!

White Sox Josh
06-08-2005, 02:18 PM
That's right Scott Schoeneweiss got the Win for the Jays last night facing two batters and getting them both out. I always liked him and thought he did a very good job when healthy in the starting rotation.

DumpJerry
06-08-2005, 03:07 PM
It's just another part of KW's plan to bring down the greatest baseball team on Earth. KW just knew that Scott S. would sign with the Blue Birds and would rotate to face the greatest baseball team on Earth on June 7th. Another part of the plan was sending C. Lee (someone we are missing badly) to Milwaukee to injure their Second Baseperson.......

balke
06-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Schoen was great when healthy early last season. I'm glad we don't have to deal with his injuries right now though.

dcb33
06-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Schoen was great when healthy early last season. I'm glad we don't have to deal with his injuries right now though.

I'm glad we don't have to deal with his bickering and whining about not being in the starting rotation. It makes me wonder if he's singing that same song up in Toronto...

DaleJRFan
06-08-2005, 04:12 PM
he was a whiny b****. Though he was a solid pitcher when healthy, he wasn't worth the 2.2m he wanted from KW. Besides, Cotts is a better pitcher right now and maes a heck of a lot less. Maybe we can all feel good knowing that mathematically, the 2m freed up from Schoeneweis was used to pay the Gooch.

Rocklive99
06-08-2005, 04:21 PM
thumbs down to the jays for being asleep today and making Mitre look like Cy Young, where's Latoya when you need him?

Oh and what an insightful intro by ESPN/Gary Thorne for today's game, "They could go to the other place, but they don't" ***? Leave us alone!

Baby Fisk
06-08-2005, 05:11 PM
The FLubs gave him that win through shoddy play and yet another trademark bullpen implosion.